The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
This is propaganda by the gacha gaming industry to insinuate that addictive gambling games are good for society/s

So this is what a mirror looks like, huh.....

Go, another [me] that gets to play an awesome real-life changing God simulator.....

This whole manga strikes me as obvious propaganda but I'm also getting some very weird vibes from it.

Dex-chan lover
wtf he actually looks pretty handsome!
damn so many missed opportunities it seems but better now rather than later

also haha good luck in convincing any rational sane person in thinking that gambling/gatcha games are good cause they're not

@Kurieito I know you're probably joking to some extent but it's not as bad or as hard as you might think. I went NEET for about a year around a decade ago but once my parents finally motivated me to get back to work I got a job on my second interview. Although I didn't really put any effort into my first interview....... It was McDonald's I was not excited at the prospect of working at a McDonald's. Just put some effort into looking responsible take a shower, shave(if you physically have a need to shave), wear good clothes, have a good attitude as long as you aren't shooting for something ridiculous like a high paying job you don't have any qualifications for it'll probably work out fine.

Dex-chan lover
It's really nice how his dad does care a lot for him even if he seems cold and distant at first glance.

Fed-Kun's army
Man I really enjoyed this chapter.

My dad loves me but I could never imagine him doing this for me. He always empathizes self reliance so I would likely get kicked out long before this ever happened. So I kind of teared up when the dad offered to help and would always be his father. It's just different kinds of parenting style but it's still great stuff to see. I hope this is just a wholesome manga and everything works out in the end. Whats more I am waiting for the "I'm proud of you son" scene (still waiting irl too XD).

Dex-chan lover
i wish this was my experience when i was playing virtual villagers years ago

I wish the title would be like " I gain confidence by being a god in another world".

Users who are viewing this thread