The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I would have loved to see more but what we got was satisfying! I really did enjoy how both the "Virtual Reality" and real life parts of the MC were equally interesting and you cared for both. Maybe we'll get an anime of this one day. Thank you very much for translating!

The WN is the true end of the story. The Light Novel cuts off at a little under 60% of the story, but is definitely more polished. I can't find my LN volume 3 at the moment, but anybody who finishes v3 should be able to pick up at Ch 69 of the WN for the remainder, and the actual happy conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
neat ending for an adaptation! the quality is also great all the way to the end! thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Lot's of stuff unsolved... like some of the below

1. Doesn't say it's the end anywhere
2. Real life connected to another world through game? How? Who? Why?
3. Unknown species of lizard would definitely make headlines all over the world, what about months/years later when it grows up, and if any more of other worldly stuff comes, it might even lead to war.

Dex-chan lover
I remember someone mentioned that the little girl actually gets sent to his world during this attack. Did they change it so they could wrap up the story for the manga?
yez

Lot's of stuff unsolved... like some of the below

1. Doesn't say it's the end anywhere
2. Real life connected to another world through game? How? Who? Why?
3. Unknown species of lizard would definitely make headlines all over the world, what about months/years later when it grows up, and if any more of other worldly stuff comes, it might even lead to war.
1. Sadly yez.
2. Otherworldly Gods and shit... ( se spoilers bellow for the rest of the story because it keeps going in the WN/LN )
3 If anybody learned of it, yeah.... but on the other hand he would have to explain some wilder stuff to get there too...

Dex-chan lover
well it is a happy ending but... didn't the guy throw all his money into that final raid? even if he lost all his memory, he should feel off now that all his money sudden gone right?

Axed? Still a great read tho and I start to become curious of the original novel

Dex-chan lover
Yep, with a better ending than the LN/WN from what was explained in the other comment sections.
As someone who read the LN/WN past this point: Yes. It just... Yeah. I had wished it just ended at this point, instead of the crap we ended up getting, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
what a love-hate relationship with this manga since the action scenes are good and this legit calmed my mind when i was also going through turbulent times but him being retarded to malice made me pop a blood vessel lmao

i'm just glad that they ended this on a good note considering i read a spoiler about how his gf gonna get hypnotized by other evil gods and something about that really feels unpleasant considering this is about mc getting his life back and wholesome dark fantasy and not some makjang frustrating dark fantasy

Dex-chan lover
They practically skipped last volume of LN (LN is completed with 3 volumes)

My recommendation is to get the LNs and read them if you want to know what really happened there.
So this is a "full" adaptation if you leave out the details ?

I am convinced that I have some sort of superpower because when I first read it, it had been 5 months since ch 28 released and the day after I finished it, it got ch 29, I assumed I had to wait 5 months but next time I look at it and it already has been updated. Similar thing happened with Solo Leveling epilogue

Dex-chan lover
Most likely, they didn’t want the manga to finish so that you would be enticed to read the light novel. This makes this part a fairly good place to end the manga while still keeping some mystery so you would want to get the light novels.
Wouldn't there then be an advertisement for the light novel at the end?

Dex-chan lover
So this is a "full" adaptation if you leave out the details ?
No, this is only the end of volume 2 of LN with some changes, Vol. 3 haven't been touched and for what have been discussed there, WN is even longer.

Dex-chan lover
Satisfying conclusion, glad its not just a cutoff, cause ain't no way I'm reading an LN.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, is there any info on WHY it got axed? Like not enough self insert for Japan audience? Artist health issue? Disagreement with editor?
Most likely low sales volume, never saw this one as a strong seller in manga sales charts or something. If they had a big number and strong demand I'm sure they will keep milking it~ I mean who wouldn't?

Users who are viewing this thread