The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Group Leader
If this follows the LN, i dont really want to see the next chapter. Its where the plot implode due to classic isekai author not knowing how to carry the plot past point of conflicts.

Getting axed mid climax is a preferable alternative tbh. Have you heard of a destination so shitty, it ruins the journey? Thats the next chapter.

I've seen the chapter 30 raw, nothing bad happens don't worry about it.

Last edited:
Contributor
Some people said it in the last chapter's comments. I'd repost it here but I can't figure out how to do spoiler tags on mobile. Here's a link to that thread, though:
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ge-sim-game-must-be-real-vol-6-ch-28.1371283/

Here are direct links to the two posts that have the combined info on the rest of the story.

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ust-be-real-vol-6-ch-28.1371283/post-18259327
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...ust-be-real-vol-6-ch-28.1371283/post-18266182

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is how grown men behaved in Japan back during the Tamagotchi craze.

Dex-chan lover
Just like... grab the crowbar? :questionblob:
jehlve.png

Dex-chan lover
The "bad guy" deserved to win what the hell was that lmao, main guy is basically as useless as ever.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update, this is the first I'm hearing it was cancelled, so disappointed about that but happy we get at least at least a narrative resolution that they are real to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
One more chapter to go! That lizard is not only adorable, it's also smart. I wish I can also get one. :headpat:

Dex-chan lover
It took so long to get here...but we finally have one more chapter to see the ending of the manga adaptation of the LN...I might end up reading the LN since it has another volume to read... unless they cram all of 3 into the final chapter

Video games make our children violent. Video game addiction is also rampant, makes our children forget to eat, sleep, do homework, or call the police after being a victim of attempted muder. Someone think of the children.
I do remember spending 3 days without sleep just to play Tales of Destiny from start to finish in a single sitting back in high school

Dex-chan lover
how's the plot implode, i was going to plan to try and read the LN if I could find it online bu I'm curious to know what made you turn away from it
Turns out it does not implode. They tie down the ending quite alright.

Dex-chan lover
Listens to sappy backstory
"Okay I hear you. Counterpoint you just broke into my house and are threatening me with a violent crime over a video game."

Yeah I feel like you're not allowed to preach the moral high ground when you're holding a crowbar 😅

Users who are viewing this thread