The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

so this is ln adaptation, maybe the sales not so hight for this manga version. but well thank for the translate and the story

sad it got axed so quickly when there is still so much story there can be tolled, the ending wasn't really that satisficing cause of that but the rest of the story was great, i cried many times during it

Dex-chan lover
It's such a shame that such a good manga was axed, but.. What to do? It was a good read.

Fed-Kun's army
It still bugs me that everyone the MC knew paused their life for ten years waiting for him to stop being a NEET
Overlord pfp being unable to understand what he is reading? Must be a day thats ends with y.

Fed-Kun's army
Shame it ended here, there is so much more in the novel... The golem command was not supposed to work and Carol was supposed to be sent to MC as a tribute along with the book, and leaving him with the last thing he sees is Chem's crying face before it turns black. Then Carol appears in the real world and later they adventure to Hokkaido to check the dev's office and return back to the world.
Thanks for translating to the end!
Also, I can definitely see it turning ass the instant it used the teleport to another world isekai garbage.

Shit its actually been cut huh... on a side note now I remember all those comments from irl neets who gave it 1 star reviews and complained about being patronized by the author for being neets after reading the LN lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread