The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
If this follows the LN, i dont really want to see the next chapter. Its where the plot implode due to classic isekai author not knowing how to carry the plot past point of conflicts.

Getting axed mid climax is a preferable alternative tbh. Have you heard of a destination so shitty, it ruins the journey? Thats the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
mc, why should you care about him when he doesn't care about you? i guess this is a natural way of things when you isolate yourself from society while having no fucking socialization skill and don't know shit when other people are actually just doing mind games with you lmao the guy is literally invading his house while playing the victim and mc's like.. "yeah he's right, everything he does is justified because he has a rough life unlike me" bruuuuuuuuuuhhh

i literally want to punch the girl right now since she's like "eeehhh?? wHat'S tHe mAtTeR??" FUCK. and then afterwards she still doesn't run while saying "bUt.." as if she can do anything to turn the tides. FUCK.

i'm so done with this but i gotta finish this since it's axed anyway. also i'm just only here now for destiny

destiny for the clutch babyyyyyyyyyy
destiny best boy

Dex-chan lover
Instead of his impassioned "do you really not care if NPC's die" (I mean I really did kind of have to laugh at that) -- could he not inch the discussion into the massive array of other-worldly items he literally gets sent to him from his "NPC village" on a seemingly daily basis? Or his isekai lizard. I think I'd be pretty freaked out.

Dex-chan lover
This could've been way worse if he used the pointed ends of the crowbar

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation. Tbh I thought even though it abruptly finish, the manga was forgotten as the final chapters were left to be translated for so long..

Dex-chan lover
Destiny is the best girl(?), no contest. Too bad the manga only covers two LN volumes out of the three since it'll be most likely a cliffhanger ending unless they pull off some manga-only stuff.
If I were to want to keep reading the LN from this point, what chapter roughly would I want to start on?

Dex-chan lover
If this follows the LN, i dont really want to see the next chapter. Its where the plot implode due to classic isekai author not knowing how to carry the plot past point of conflicts.

Getting axed mid climax is a preferable alternative tbh. Have you heard of a destination so shitty, it ruins the journey? Thats the next chapter.
how's the plot implode, i was going to plan to try and read the LN if I could find it online bu I'm curious to know what made you turn away from it

Dex-chan lover
If I were to want to keep reading the LN from this point, what chapter roughly would I want to start on?

If you want to jump into the LN right now, after this manga chapter 29, you need only the epilogue of LN volume 2.

Without seeing the chapter 30 of the manga, it's likely to end at the same point as volume 2. So if you wait for the manga to end, you continue straight from the beginning of vol 3.

Users who are viewing this thread