The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

I love the character development on this, but I don’t know why his sister is such a bitch to him, her stalker stabbed and almost killed the MC. Yeah, he ran away but imagine almost dying in a situation like that? I hope it gets better.

Group Leader
Yup, i have a bad feeling lads,
something bad will happen 100 percent.

Guys, don't go touching things that emits light like that, they might be radioactive.

@ThunderaMaou

It doesn't seem like she treats him badly, it might be that their relationship became distant/strained because they feel guilt at each other, and also becoming a hiki makes for mixed sadness in a family..

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah his rational mind is probably noping the fuck out at the sight of those things but cmon
Theres a limit to how much you can deny something before giving in

Ngl, that one panel that said they made planks and fixed the fence together got to me. I almost dropped this in the earlier chapters because the family atmosphere was so heavy, so I'm glad he's taking those baby steps rather quickly.

Double-page supporter
Nice progress dude, but I feel like he's going to slip and come crashing down. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
So, if Megumin were at the controls, would they offer her explosions? And would the package have an explosive device inside, or would it just explode upon opening?

Even better: Ask the villagers to send you the heads of their fallen enemies as offerings. Nothing can stir up family conversation like a severed head!

Dex-chan lover
Ask them for valuables - sell those off - donate profit to make a golem - farm valuables with golem - repeat for infinity money

Fed-Kun's army
I think it’s a shame they rushed over this scene because if I remember correctly, the slower pace brings you in more like a hug..?
Still it’s always the case right looking at how well you off in your games and having trouble and struggling in real life...And this “if only” being personified is amazing and makes it feel more like a shame I suppose

Anyway I think it’s a shame they made him so old, I don’t have upevils about his age but I suppose the way to say it....The time he lost out on

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much. Too bad it only updates once a month. Thanks for the update.

@Owyn When you're a God, you have to be the epitome of the values you want your followers to represent. Therefore, greedy Gods would generate greedy followers. It would be a lot like indulgences, the rich pillaging the weak, but paying jewelry to the church to reserve a spot in Heaven.

Double-page supporter
Looking at the raw for 8.2, I can say that
things will be taking a considerably more foreboding turn

Users who are viewing this thread