The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Guess we all gotta find the LN. Given the manga was clearly cut short, I'd say it actually had a pretty decent ending. This was a good point to stop.
Seven Seas has released in English all 3 light novel volumes out in Japan. What worries me more is, volume 3 came out 2020 in Japan, and it's still listed as ongoing. Bear in mind this is the same author who wrote Reborn as a Vending Machine which was also cut short after 3 volumes... < that one is a bit murky situation though, as the author started a remake novel of it while the anime aired which is listed as ongoing with 2 volumes out currently, whether it's just a rehash of the original or will go beyond I don't know. Yen Press who published in English the 3 original volumes hasn't shown any indication to publish the remake as well to date.

Dex-chan lover
Seven Seas has released in English all 3 light novel volumes out in Japan. What worries me more is, volume 3 came out 2020 in Japan, and it's still listed as ongoing. Bear in mind this is the same author who wrote Reborn as a Vending Machine which was also cut short after 3 volumes... < that one is a bit murky situation though, as the author started a remake novel of it while the anime aired which is listed as ongoing with 2 volumes out currently, whether it's just a rehash of the original or will go beyond I don't know. Yen Press who published in English the 3 original volumes hasn't shown any indication to publish the remake as well to date.
LN Volume 3 for this is the final volume, you really need to stop looking at Novelupdates and relying on it, for your source if that is what you are doing, since is user edited like MU, and instead look at the work inside, author explain twice in the afterword (vol.2 and vol.3) that the story from the WN was changed somewhat to fit and be completed in 3 Volumes, manga just rushed the fuck out here lol

As for Vending Machine, yeah there is a reboot, with the old version being removed, there is some changes here and there, with Volume 3 getting published on December 28th, if it goes further than that since the WN is completed, who knows, but given that Anime is getting a season 2, is likely that they will (beside that the manga is not even at the point where anime ended/og LN stopped)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread