The Obsessive Second Male Lead Has Gone Wild

@Cirrus the fact that you don’t even know the term Karen🤣🤣. Anyways I guess someone who blatantly create a fight for no reason and rendering you speechless with “damn, karen” just made my day. I guess you are the KaRen. Sweetie if you’re not ready to argue then learn to stf*, you just embarassin yourself because you can’t even argue. I stated fax. I said what I said.💅

Edit: you re-using my own terms from what I just wrote because you can’t say anything back is funny. Also grow up. The fact that I’m being attacked on my review is funny. Like they said “NORMALIZING PEOPLE TO STF* if you don’t know what you’re talking about” Thank you🧚❤️😽

From the moment I saw the cover..... I knew it....it gave me this familiar sensation.... And when I pressed it.... IT WAS A PROMO WEBTOON????? DANG IT ME AND MY GUTS

Huaaa at first i told myself that this one shot would be just a promotion so I don't have to put it seriously. But i end up want it more 😂

It felt like its not a one shot!!! I need more! Im so bored waiting for new chapters! Even though i have a lot i have been following!!! I want to binge reading!

@papercraftt no one cares about your argument why even respond and using "sweety" is defenetly something Karen would say if it has nothing to do with the comic don't say it anyway I guess someone who blatantly pretends not to care but then writing a paragraph continuing the argument is just the kind of person you are you sassy lady you maybe your being "attacked because your in the wrong not because there is something wrong with everyone else it's funny really ☺️ I said it in your condescending language so you can understand please don't start arguments in the review of webcomics it's annoying and there is no reason to do so that being said I really hope this becomes a webtoon it looks really good and if anyone knows where to read the book please let me know

WHYYYYYYY???!!!!! WHYYYYY MUST YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS???!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH THAT'S WHY ONE SHOULD NOT MINDLESSLY PUSH A ONESHOT MANHWA IF YOU'RE NOT READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH I'M DEEEEEEEPPPLLLYYY DAMAGE!!!!!! THAT DUDE COMMANDER IS A POTENTIALLY PUPPY MALE LEAD!!!! PUUUPPPPYYYY!!!!! THE ONE WHO BLUSHES A LOT!!!! A LOT!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHH

Oooohh turns out I've already pushed this trap before.... Why do I never learn

PPPPLLLLLZZZZZ GUYS IF YOU'RE RELEASING A ONESHOTT CAN U PLSSSS SPARE US OF THE SUFFERING AND ADD A 'ONESHOT' DISCLAIMER !!! MY HEART HAS CRUMBLED NOW THAT I FOUND OUT AFTER READING THISSS (BUT TY FOR THE TRANSLATIONS)

And yes I'm totally with @kylie_aliah, PLEASE MESSAGE ME too if there's a manhwa out for this

I hope this soon get a manhwa adaption, i mean to be specific this might be released on 2021 since as far as i know they're planning anyways i just can't wait for this to get a manhwa adaption so for the mean time i might read the novel first! ;)

not very intriguing. though i don’t understand why the holy knight commander himself is acting as a pastor.
i won’t be surprised if this never ends up becoming a full fledged manhwa, but if it does, i’ll still read it.

Users who are viewing this thread