The Office Blind Date

What kind of fucking shakespearean comedy of errors miscommunication is this? still good tho, like with adaption u could totally make this all fucking shakespearean, its just not what id expect from a shoujo manhwa

i'm so glad this is being translated because it's so good thank you!!!😭the miscommunication is funny now......hope it doesn't get annoying later

aww i was looking forward to this one :< seems like it's raw reading time plus unmatched translations TT

sad to see to see the translations ending, but i can understand and are quiet happy that you followed the oweners wishies,

so Thank you for the hard work in translateing what you have and hopefuly you can find another project that you want to work on, and share it,

Best of Wishes

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating so far. I've really enjoyed the story so far, and I would've never discovered this series if it weren't for your fan translations.

I understand that the author doesn't want their content elsewhere but like if they had it in English, which would be the end of scan groups potentially, but even then like they could actually go through scan groups on certain websites. They'd make money from the traffic, scan group gets exposure and a cut of the money. Win-Win for everyone or am i just that naive? I understand they could charge money, or the page's "currency" but then you'd still get websites like this one, readers still kinda come out on top.

Thank you for your hard work in translating this story. I wish the author had an English version available if they don't want scanlators working on it.

Awww.... can you at least post a description of the ending? or at least tell us if they get married?

Users who are viewing this thread