The Omega Ruby nuzlocke

Dex-chan lover
2nd gym down
I realize that I cannot influence you any longer to make stupid names, so I'll just
inner-circle-spiral-loop-wrk031gr70wl1r81.gif

ooh you are gonna lose crybaby and memoca ooh

Dex-chan lover
Pokemon contests gonna go so hard.

Choose who in the party should be the contest participator

Dex-chan lover
Pokemon contests gonna go so hard.

Choose who in the party should be the contest participator
I might regret saying this but Crybaby gotta come out of her shell, I believe she can do this!
-That's unless someone else wants to participate, then of course they should go first, it's not like I'm worried. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I might regret saying this but Crybaby gotta come out of her shell, I believe she can do this!
-That's unless someone else wants to participate, then of course they should go first, it's not like I'm worried. :shamihuh:
Like a concerned parent trying to get their kid to live up to their potential.

Mark my words, Cry baby will be superstar

Dex-chan lover
Do y'all think Crybaby should should specialize in Cool, Beautiful, Cute, Clever, or Tough contests

Dex-chan lover
Cry baby won the Normal cuteness contest next is the Super one after that Hyper and after that Master.

Baked Banana, you might not believe in Cry baby but I do and he's gonna win the Master difficulty contest

Funniest part I think is that Cry baby has no "Cuteness" moves

Dex-chan lover
Cry baby won the Normal cuteness contest next is the Super one after that Hyper and after that Master.

Baked Banana, you might not believe in Cry baby but I do and he's gonna win the Master difficulty contest

Funniest part I think is that Cry baby has no "Cuteness" moves
you know, you're like a caretaker that treats the kid better than the parents ever would

Users who are viewing this thread