The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The One Within The Villainess

Dex-chan lover
obvs as you can see from my pfp i love this series so im glad its being picked up but why start from the start? I don't recall the original translation being bad at all

Double-page supporter
I mean, there is a month long wait in between chapters anyways. Doesn't feel like it matters if they fill in that wait time by re-releasing earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAA thanks to the baddies for picking up this masterpiece 🤩🤩🤩

Group Leader
Previous TL here, it's pretty obvious that this is being done using the volume raws. When we did these chapters we had to use take tiny pixiv raws and upscale/filter them so that they'd be readable for you all, you can tell these are much higher quality if you do a side-by-side comparison. Honestly, I should've done it myself a long time ago but I'm lazy, so please encourage the new TL instead of being assholes since they're actually doing you a service here.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this is all honesty and even god can't deny, genuinely, holy shit.

This single chapter had so much character development I'm honestly so speechless. This is such an amazing first chapter, not only as a hook, but towards understanding the characters in such a deep level that even power fantasy and cultivation stories combined after multiple arcs can't compare to this level of writing, in just a single chapter

Dex-chan lover
So those guys are nothing but fucking retards while the "og protag" is a fucking goebbels-wannabe mf considering all those guys got manipulated point-blank.

Aggregator gang
This first chapter is prove that you can fit most of "reincarnated as villainess, and attempted to overcome bad ending" trope into one chapter.
This is great.

:nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread