The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Star Maiden and Ugly Lies

Dex-chan lover
Emi's passivity also is a problem and I'm already frustrated with how delulu that psycho is. I guess it's a rarity to actually clash with someone who has brain rot so she don't know how to handle it. Sad.

LEZGOOOO PSYCHO VS PSYCHO

Last edited:
I am honestly confused what actually happened. It feels like the story went "No matter how hard Pina tried, she could not re-create the scenarios from the original work to gain favor with the characters... until she did." Like, I feel like I'm missing a crucial piece of the puzzle for how she turned everyone's opinions around to get the original ending back on track. I don't want to call it "forced", but it really does feel like they skipped over something important.

Dex-chan lover
I am honestly confused what actually happened. It feels like the story went "No matter how hard Pina tried, she could not re-create the scenarios from the original work to gain favor with the characters... until she did." Like, I feel like I'm missing a crucial piece of the puzzle for how she turned everyone's opinions around to get the original ending back on track. I don't want to call it "forced", but it really does feel like they skipped over something important.
Pretty much it was a single panel "See it or miss it" moment, but it was that after she was failing normally, she resorted to using an "item", which hints at the fact (while not just "Oh I have an excuse for treating her so poorly now") they're all being manipulated by more than just bad acting.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely hate the transmigrator in Pina body. Emi was just to innocent to deal with the harassment.

Double-page supporter
It's very ironic that the potato girl tells Emi that it's gross and disgusting that she (Emi) is "going" for the revere harem, yet she(the potato girl) goes that route. It makes the potato girl downfall all the better.

Users who are viewing this thread