The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Star Maiden's Ugly Lies

Double-page supporter
Just read chapter 14, and I just had to re-read this manga again. It's just too good.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this and I'm reminded, she's hanging onto to the Prince's arm even before items come into play. Apparently that was totally okay with him, so I say throw him out in the trash.

Dex-chan lover
Literally girl boss energy. TAKE NOTES HOLLYWOOD!!!

And god she's beautiful, and she'll keep becoming more beautiful every chapter I just know it

Dex-chan lover
Once you put aside the personality-swapping, haven't I seen this EXACT SAME OUTCOME in another Villainess Isekai series?
I mean where the villainess character gets sent off to manage the rural estates, then turns the whole story into some capitalism simulator where she discovers chocolate, gets rich, then starts engaging in international politics? Because the whole personality swap thing is NOT justifying the rest being just the same old silly story again...

I think I far preferred the one where the villainess just starts punching everyone out.

Dex-chan lover
Once you put aside the personality-swapping, haven't I seen this EXACT SAME OUTCOME in another Villainess Isekai series?
I mean where the villainess character gets sent off to manage the rural estates, then turns the whole story into some capitalism simulator where she discovers chocolate, gets rich, then starts engaging in international politics? Because the whole personality swap thing is NOT justifying the rest being just the same old silly story again...

I think I far preferred the one where the villainess just starts punching everyone out.
You may want to read more than two chapters in before casting stones, especially when you're complaining about the long-term plot :facepalm:

If you're comparing this to https://mangadex.org/title/8d163365-15a6-4031-8671-29a11e3b6d69/koushaku-reijou-no-tashinami, then...apples and oranges, good sir. This story is more about the politicking of revenge than territory management 101. See also my point above.

I can agree that I prefer the MC of https://mangadex.org/title/96471a2c...totsu-dake-onegai-shite-mo-yoroshii-deshou-ka a little bit more, since I like her style and I like seeing deserving mooks get punched in the face :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
You may want to read more than two chapters in before casting stones, especially when you're complaining about the long-term plot :facepalm:

If you're comparing this to https://mangadex.org/title/8d163365-15a6-4031-8671-29a11e3b6d69/koushaku-reijou-no-tashinami, then...apples and oranges, good sir. This story is more about the politicking of revenge than territory management 101. See also my point above.
Why would I post about future events back here against past events? This is only the first time I've done this series, so it isn't like I know what happens ahead, and am making my observations based on what I've seen so far...

... I mean okay I HAVE finished what little there is of this series by now, and much of the rest is town building punctuated by random characters being sycophants... but I guess it isn't exactly the same. Still, nothing particularly noteworthy about this.

Users who are viewing this thread