The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - Where Happiness Lies

Dex-chan lover
Man, that poor heroine. God, the original girl from that body must be horrified to see what that parasite has been up to. Just as Emi has brought such happiness to Remilia, so too must the heroine be going through a waking nightmare. I hope something can be done to save her.

Dex-chan lover
While rereading I just realized that the armor Emi fantasizes about Remilia wearing as a heroic adventurer is the same design as the armor Remilia crafts to kill gods, did Remilia use that design on purpose to make Emi happy? That's so cute

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
You can redeem the demon king, but not the villainess? Yeah, that's kinda fucked up.
It's probably because he's 'romanceable' i'd assume, tho at this point there must be some seemingly "straight" VNs with a yuri route for the villainess

Dex-chan lover
Man, that poor heroine. God, the original girl from that body must be horrified to see what that parasite has been up to. Just as Emi has brought such happiness to Remilia, so too must the heroine be going through a waking nightmare. I hope something can be done to save her.
If that apply also to that bi- the star maiden, then i do feel sad for the real her too, i just hope it's not since if that bich like emi ( shocked to the point swapped to original characters ) then that basically leaving that bich got Scott-free

Emi wishing Remilia would be independent and badass as hell and making a name for herself and her talents AND THEN...Remilia making Emi's vision of her COME TRUE oh man it hurts me in the feels so good...everything Remilia does is for Emi

Users who are viewing this thread