The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - New World Order

Double-page supporter
ending incoming?
Looks that way. The Narou page lists just 13 chapters as the main story (and 23 side stories...), but I haven't read any of it.

Personally, a quick ending would make me happy. I'd prefer to see it go out on a high note instead of trying to pull something like "oh, but the game had a sequel, so she'll have to deal with this unforeseen crisis".

Dex-chan lover
Looks that way. The Narou page lists just 13 chapters as the main story (and 23 side stories...), but I haven't read any of it.

Personally, a quick ending would make me happy. I'd prefer to see it go out on a high note instead of trying to pull something like "oh, but the game had a sequel, so she'll have to deal with this unforeseen crisis".
I personally hope the last chapters are long ones. I wanna see the dingbat's punishment get drawn out before culminating in the real Pina taking control again.

MDC

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have to wait another month? Come on, its almost over, author, please. I beg you.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I've been wondering what's been going on with Emi during all of this. Like, back when she went into shock and Remilia took control back, did Emi get put into the place Remilia was and has been watching this all from inside her mind? Or has she just been completely unaware of what Remilia has been doing for her?

Contributor
I actually feel really bad for Angel. He has feelings for Remi but she purely (and thoroughly) uses him for her own (= Emi) benefits. I do approve her style of doing things, a very fresh breath of air for a JP otome story, but... how I do I put this... Now that I see it again, Angel is one hell of a very pitiful character 😂 On one side I want to root for him, but on the other side I still want to see Remi romance-free. I really feel conflicted about this
yeah his romance life sucks, but at least he literally had his entire kingdom saved

Contributor
You know, I've been wondering what's been going on with Emi during all of this. Like, back when she went into shock and Remilia took control back, did Emi get put into the place Remilia was and has been watching this all from inside her mind? Or has she just been completely unaware of what Remilia has been doing for her?
If they pull some shit where Emi returns just as Remilia is torturing the heroine and gets mad at her I will not forgive author san

Dex-chan lover
Remilia looks so beautiful when she's acting as Emi. I'm sure Angel and Lady Renge thought she was truly being sincere.

And now that Remilia's fixed the whole Miasma problem, and gotten the trust of the Demon realm, her path to domination has begun! She can now fix the brainwashed friends of Emi, and destroy the fake Pina's easy life.

Creating a link between worlds is a sure fire way to start an economic revolution. Now that the demon world isn't a hellworld, it will have so many resources to trade with. And as the first person with access to it, Remilia's gonna make a big profit.

The whole gods gain power through faith is an interesting, but boring way to gain power. I mean, that basically means they ultimately have to bend to the will of the people, not themselves.

Double-page supporter
Remilia looks so beautiful when she's acting as Emi. I'm sure Angel and Lady Renge thought she was truly being sincere.

And now that Remilia's fixed the whole Miasma problem, and gotten the trust of the Demon realm, her path to domination has begun! She can now fix the brainwashed friends of Emi, and destroy the fake Pina's easy life.

Creating a link between worlds is a sure fire way to start an economic revolution. Now that the demon world isn't a hellworld, it will have so many resources to trade with. And as the first person with access to it, Remilia's gonna make a big profit.

The whole gods gain power through faith is an interesting, but boring way to gain power. I mean, that basically means they ultimately have to bend to the will of the people, not themselves.
That's a very Japanese way of thinking of Gods. It's part of their beliefs and mythology. Gods keep existing because people believe in them and the more they believe the more powerful they are. This a concept explored in the manga/anime Noragami.

Users who are viewing this thread