The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - New World Order

Group Leader
But I can still see one last hope for the MC honestly.... I mean what game doesnt have bugs and cheats? =xxxxx

Dex-chan lover
The hype is real. She saved half of the world and wants the downfall of her enemies as a reward. I so like her style.

I mean, making the world a better place and wanting other people to do their part in making it even better. Sweet!
She saved half the world just because it would make the revenge sweeter. The amount of good things done for the pure level of spite is crazy.

One of the best written sociopaths I have seen in a while.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she spent a fair chunk of her life trapped, not in control of her own body, and completely, hopelessly isolated. Falling in love with her own schizophrenia is one way for her to go nuts. All things considered, she could have turned out worse.
Ok, I HATE you for this comment... But it's not exactly wrong.... If emi didn't give her all the love and truly plan to give the body back when the time came, Remilia would probably went down to a very different path

Dex-chan lover
It is so ballin that Remi has looked at saving the world and defeating the literal gods who created and govern the realms as a side story. The real act begins right now lmao. This is Emi's world, we are merely living in it.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I see it again, Angel is one hell of a very pitiful character 😂 On one side I want to root for him, but on the other side I still want to see Remi romance-free. I really feel conflicted about this
I have a good news and bad news for that. Spoler Alert! read it at your own risk since it has a spoiler from pretty much the ending.

The Good news, She will marry Angel just to spite Pina and to give birth Emi, so both of your wish came true
The Bad news is Angel's presence really grown on her after the marriage, so they become a happy loving couple (Emi still the first in the rank though). Meaning one of your wish ends up not coming true... which is not exactly a bad thing?

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone forgot that Remi is a genuine sociopath...

...Remi is a genuine sociopath. She never has and never will give a single shit about ANYONE who's name isn't Emi. She's very, VERY good at faking her emotions, but that's all it is, fake.

That, or she is just very good at convincing herself she's a sociopath in order to cope with her stress.

Dex-chan lover
I have a good news and bad news for that. Spoler Alert! read it at your own risk since it has a spoiler from pretty much the ending.

The Good news, She will marry Angel just to spite Pina and to give birth Emi, so both of your wish came true
The Bad news is Angel's presence really grown on her after the marriage, so they become a happy loving couple (Emi still the first in the rank though). Meaning one of your wish ends up not coming true... which is not exactly a bad thing?

so what happens to the original Pina, I am assuming she’s possessed like Remila was? I’d feel bad for her catching strays but it would seem very much in character for Remila to say “fuck ‘em both, should have thought twice about being born”.

Dex-chan lover
I am rooting for the Demon King the most, not Emi or Remilia. I know they'll come through. But I sympathized the most with Angel and his kingdom. They deserve the good things coming their way.

Dex-chan lover
so what happens to the original Pina, I am assuming she’s possessed like Remila was? I’d feel bad for her catching strays but it would seem very much in character for Remila to say “fuck ‘em both, should have thought twice about being born”.
The original Pina gets a good ending, after we also get told about her life story which will make you even madder at fake Pina.

Also, as always this manga continues to be fantastic. Love the panel of her inner monologue that's one of those black shadow insane smiles.

Dex-chan lover
Again, warning of spoiler for everyone else that got curious:

The Short answer Yes you are right, she got posessed just like Remilia, and don't worry, Remilia is not THAT heartless to wish for both of them.
Now, for the long answer Just like Emi posessing Remilia, a girl named "Lina" possess the real star maiden around the same time/age as to when Emi posessed Remilia. Now good news is, the "goodwill" buff to enable the demon's love potion to work is wearing off thanks to what Pina did after the Soiree/The day Remilia came back (as to what Pina did, you need to read the novel yourself, read my spoiler below or wait for the manga). Remilia being the Girlboss she is and also experiencing something similar, knows that it's not Pina (that bitch also out her self already when she confront Emi asking if she is a reincarnator too or something in chapter 2) so she didn't really resent Pina.

What happen is, Pina got so disgusted with what Lina did that she want to stay away from her body so much that she finally did got detached (imagine coming from abusive household born from a slave mother, got rescued and thinking your life is going to be better but Lina swoops in then does whatever she wants with the body including selling your body to some unknown men). After she got rescued by the spirit that give her the goodwill buff so she didn't disappear, she got sheltered by the spirit king until everything is over. Remilia who come to the spirit king in her search for a way to give birth to Emi, found out what happen to Pina. She then asked her what she want to happen next. She could help Pina becoming a spirit under the spirit king with her memory intact, or be reincarnated as a sister for Emi with no memory (Pina choose to reincarnate with no memory and to be a boy because of the trauma Lina inflicted). Remilia did this out of pity since they experience the same thing, and since Emi like Pina from the original game
There, i said it. Read it at your own risk

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be too inclined to go ahead with building a teleportation gate if I was Angel given the history between the races
I imagine that however the teleportation gate works, it won't be very dangerous to them. It'll be in a demon town on the "human side", and if humans do try to take it over, usually teleportation gates need to operate at both sides to work, so they could probably just pull the plug from the demon country side of things if things get iffy.

Unless humans have a great mage that could force it back open, but I don't feel like there's really a reason to think other people are on par with Emi-Remilia's knowledge in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this manga become the highest-rated villainess story not without a reason

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for Emi to finally appear again and give Remilia all the praise, head pats, and hugs she deserves

Users who are viewing this thread