The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - New World Order

Dex-chan lover
Just a little more waiting until we can enjoy the absolutely glorious fall of that piece of trash.

Dex-chan lover
The original Pina gets a good ending, after we also get told about her life story which will make you even madder at fake Pina.

Also, as always this manga continues to be fantastic. Love the panel of her inner monologue that's one of those black shadow insane smiles.
more details please

Dex-chan lover
There, i said it. Read it at your own risk

That’s…a lot sadder than I thought it was going to be

I guess it works for Pina, but having her only salvation being annihilation is kind of weird since the whole idea of the story was redeeming the villains of the original plot.

And holy shit how do you even define a love so powerful you want to give birth to your object of affection lol.

Dex-chan lover
That’s…a lot sadder than I thought it was going to be

I guess it works for Pina, but having her only salvation being annihilation is kind of weird since the whole idea of the story was redeeming the villains of the original plot.

And holy shit how do you even define a love so powerful you want to give birth to your object of affection lol.

I mean, Remilia isn't being redeemed for shit. She ultimately remains a sociopath through and through, and even her one act of sincere pity/empathy is still laced with '...and Emi likes you so hey why not.' All Remilia is doing is directing her sociopathy at one specific target, so everyone else benefits incidentally. Remilia is a bad person that does good things for selfish reasons. If she were to ever lose the morality chain that is Emi or otherwise believe that Emi wouldn't mind her doing something absolutely horrid, she'd do it without hesitation or regret as long as it benefitted her.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he'll agree so easily.

Even with his patently obvious (and adorable) crush on her, it doesn't feel like the kind of request that would be easy to agree to, even when asked by demon kind's saviour.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Remilia isn't being redeemed for shit. She ultimately remains a sociopath through and through, and even her one act of sincere pity/empathy is still laced with '...and Emi likes you so hey why not.' All Remilia is doing is directing her sociopathy at one specific target, so everyone else benefits incidentally. Remilia is a bad person that does good things for selfish reasons. If she were to ever lose the morality chain that is Emi or otherwise believe that Emi wouldn't mind her doing something absolutely horrid, she'd do it without hesitation or regret as long as it benefitted her.

She literally goes from harbinger of the apocalypse to Saint, I am not saying she is anymore or less moral, but she’s gone from villain to hero. Same with Angel/Demonkind.

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone forgot that Remi is a genuine sociopath...

...Remi is a genuine sociopath. She never has and never will give a single shit about ANYONE who's name isn't Emi. She's very, VERY good at faking her emotions, but that's all it is, fake.
i think this is what you call her own redemption arc
deep down she was evil, she's still a sociopath but emi's kindness radiated so much she softened
she would've never acted if only they didn't hurt emi

NOW TO WAR

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Emi will return but as a separate person. I think, Remilia can only learn to truly open up to people if Emi was there to show her. (There's no romance in sight, poor Angel.) Plus, I want them both to receive the love and life they deserve. I want Emi to see the things Remilia did for her.

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone forgot that Remi is a genuine sociopath...

...Remi is a genuine sociopath. She never has and never will give a single shit about ANYONE who's name isn't Emi. She's very, VERY good at faking her emotions, but that's all it is, fake.
It's for Emi though so it's alright.
But really, she never stopped being the villainess, she just changed focus because of Emi.

And she was written that way so it's justified I guess, the game's mechanics still works so she being a morally green asshole has a reason at least.

Dex-chan lover
I think Emi will disappear later on, but not before giving a motivating speech causing a change of heart on Remilia.

Probably won't happen but maybe.
I wonder if Emi will return but as a separate person. I think, Remilia can only learn to truly open up to people if Emi was there to show her. (There's no romance in sight, poor Angel.) Plus, I want them both to receive the love and life they deserve. I want Emi to see the things Remilia did for her.

Aggregator gang
I love the amount of Disproportionate Retribution Remilia is doling out, up to and including literally killing 2 gods, rescuing a 3rd, and bartering with another.

Dex-chan lover
Remilia is nearly ready to drop the hammer on Pina. I hope she enjoys her vanity, she'll need too while she still can!

Users who are viewing this thread