The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - The Mercy of a Saint

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it's cliche but what I really want to happen is for Emi to be incarnated, slap the shit out of Remilia in a faux dramatic way but stop because she's too kind-hearted and they both have a good cry together and they all become a throuple with Angel.
It's just a delusion of mine.

Dex-chan lover
Ofc she has ulterior motivations, nothing do with altruism!
But those who get help really don't care about the motivations if they can sleep with their belly full! Beside as many readers claim Remilia is doing her charity work only to get back at Pina and because Emi would do it, isn't she the same as Pina, only smarter? Nah, I still think she genuinely wants to do good, and the "villainess" persona is her mental shield, believing it makes her stronger in carrying her plan! (Dunno how to explain it better):pout:

Dex-chan lover
I pity the original heroine... She gotta be in there torturing herself, mind broken by all this evil.
i think her soul got obliterate about the same time as emi.
she already feel sick from watch lauda(i think that the bitch name) suck guard dick to implicate emi.
and when she see lauda hurt the kind girl like emi. she just can't accept it and her soul broke about the same time as emi

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why it takes so long for the new raw chapter . I hope its not because the artist's having health issues or something. On this chapter alone it takes like 2 months total

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why it takes so long for the new raw chapter . I hope its not because the artist's having health issues or something. On this chapter alone it takes like 2 months total
See below:
Just in case anyone is coming back here to ask when the new chapter will be, the series will be on hiatus throughout August so don't expect anything for a little while.

So hopefully part 1 of the next chapter will be out soon. Although it'll be another month after that for the part 2, since that's how the raws come out.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Pina was like Remilia in that she is watching the reincarnator living with their body... I legit feel bad for the ORIGINAL heroine, her body got taken over by a complete bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if Pina was like Remilia in that she is watching the reincarnator living with their body... I legit feel bad for the ORIGINAL heroine, her body got taken over by a complete bitch.
well,
she was, the og Pina was a good girl, and her body got hijacked by the reincarnator in the moment the game plot started, and she was in the same condition of remilia, but she hated what the reincarnator was doing and her soul started to dissociate from her body, util the condemtion event where she was able to break free and leave her body

Fed-Kun's army
I think I would. I don't want pity. Pity is them, people of higher status, mocking me. Rather than pity like that, I want job. Because them giving me jobs is actually them giving me respect to what I am capable of doing, to who I am, and my efforts. I would rather die than be a beggar like that. No way.
Sure you might. And there's others like you who might do the same but most people won't. They either only want to take advantage of a free thing because it's free or they have kids/family they can't bear to see starve. If getting a free meal gives you the strength to take in more work and help your family or even just keeps your kids alive, then people will put their pride to the side.

And I think the real problem is the lack of jobs or lack of jobs that someone with no education, no background, and possibly no home can get.

Fed-Kun's army
I was just looking at the webnovel and I just realized... Isn't Mizari the demon king's sister?! I can't believe I barely realized that now.

Dex-chan lover
THIS GIRL WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD WITH THE POWER OF CAPITALISM!

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
angel was like :huh: when mizari was hugged first instead of him

i think remilia could only do it because of emi's memories of education since remi is such a once in a millenium genius so she could even understand the quantum mechanics even it's just a theory and not even a detailed scientific theory.

klimt and angel when listening to the talk
06a.png

Ah_The_Negotiator_Banner.jpg

Somebody is trying to create a monopoly! Let's call the antitrust agency, and send the whole army there! For the Kingdom!

:finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread