The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - A Famous Actress

Aggregator gang
I really do love the one-sided love Angel has, to fall for Remilia. It's such a villainous thing- The audience knows the villain will never love the sidekick, but here we have such a good sight of how such twisted relationships are. Angel's very life was such misery and sorrow, that at the slightest bit of a carrot, he took it with both hands and without doubting. What else can he do? She saved him, and even though the audience knows a little bit of how much she doesn't actually love him- he himself does not know what a normal relationship is. He has no reference, his life has been full of murdering family, friends, subjects- everyone.

And then Remilia comes along.

Seemingly bright, cheerful, and she saves everyone.

She cuts through thousands of years of misery with her words and actions. Slays a god with him.

It was impossible for him not to fall in love with her.

And Remilia knows how to use that love.

In the webnovel, he does ask her if he's her favorite person. She tells him the truth- he is not. He's her 3rd favorite person. Emi is her favorite, and the original soul of Pina is her 2nd.

He is perfectly happy and content with that.

That's without knowing that in the background Remilia spent a long time and a lot of body count researching ways to extend her and Emi's lifespan so she could have as much time with Emi as she possibly could.

I just really wish that there was a way for the two of them as adults could've worked together. The GL would've been so amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is the most "four random dots makes a line" kinda thing. Pina is clever enough to seek help from noble's sons so their testimony has more weight and single noble can't really win against multiple given the political play and whatnot.

Remilia also can't do much without concrete evidence unless she plans for caught Pina red handed doing it. She also couldn't use Water Divination as evidence since it's demon's magic.

Also, what the fuck is the King, Queen and Treasure department doing letting "Star Maiden" using half of the nations budget (last chapter). I hope the author have some background character actually against Pina so the kingdom is not entirely fill with brain dead NPC.
Seems to me like the Treasure Department is being forced by the prince, but still able to complain about it. And the queen at least is running out of patience, so her actions are putting the prince in deep issues for enabling her unless her knowledge proves worthy enough to pay it all back.
No idea about the king, though. Considering how Pina manipulated everyone with love potions and everything, she may have used the prince to do the same for him.

...wait I need to check again, is she a queen? I mean, I know she is the prince's mother but Remilia only mentioned a king, and at least for a while female rulers were still called kings instead of queens.

Dex-chan lover
Seems to me like the Treasure Department is being forced by the prince, but still able to complain about it. And the queen at least is running out of patience, so her actions are putting the prince in deep issues for enabling her unless her knowledge proves worthy enough to pay it all back.
No idea about the king, though. Considering how Pina manipulated everyone with love potions and everything, she may have used the prince to do the same for him.

...wait I need to check again, is she a queen? I mean, I know she is the prince's mother but Remilia only mentioned a king, and at least for a while female rulers were still called kings instead of queens.
In chapter 2, the King and Remilia' father have a meeting. No matter how OP the drug, there must be other nobles voicing the fucking national budget goes into dress, jewellery and some stupid shit. Heck, what about the army?

It's either not shown yet or author forgets about it. Not big deal but having people cared for the kingdom probably makes the manga feels more alive than "Kingdom full of broken AI NPC that lets some chick riding the palace as her personal dildo and named NPC just let it happen while MC saved neigbouring nations and slay 2 god with capital G after seducing goddes of fire and her sister plus demon lord on the side and come home for party once in a while."

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!!

Well, I guess you decided to continue without retranslating the previous chapters? Either you got permission from previous translators or you decided it's just the better thing to do, either way I'm just glad someone is scanlating this great manga.
Did you really not read what the translator had to say before typing a whole paragraph??

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!!

Did you really not read what the translator had to say before typing a whole paragraph??
Yup. Iirc that comment was my reaction just to the chapter being released, not the content of it. Despite that I also see nothing within the chapter that would invalidate my comment, since there is no talk of getting confirmation of droppage from previous scanlators, and enough time had passed from last chapter from the previous translator that I absolutely forgor what they wrote.
Now ik my comment was dumb, but you're the first person to point out that I had missed something instead of just reacting :slap:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she seen pina doing something an innocent newly adopted star maiden isnt supposed to do..

Group Leader
Yup. Iirc that comment was my reaction just to the chapter being released, not the content of it. Despite that I also see nothing within the chapter that would invalidate my comment, since there is no talk of getting confirmation of droppage from previous scanlators, and enough time had passed from last chapter from the previous translator that I absolutely forgor what they wrote.
Now ik my comment was dumb, but you're the first person to point out that I had missed something instead of just reacting :slap:
Past translator dropped. Current translator said they’re keeping up with latest release while also translating from the first chapter. It’s all said in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the note about them also redoing the old chapters seemed to be added later as a response to people asking about it? So chances are the ones that don't know about it just read before it was added.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the previous group praised the star maiden just to goad someone into taking over the scalation in righteous anger

Dex-chan lover
angel is like a puppy waiting for his human to come back lmao

TIME TO MAKE A HIT LIST LEZGOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread