The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Dear foolish you

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is complaining. Love the translations, you lot are doing great work, and I hope yall feell better and less stressed.
there'll always be haters.

other than MTL and translators who stubbornly refuse to acknowledge/fix mistakes or make a note in the next chapter about something inaccurate (or locking stuff behind a paywall), i don't think anyone would have valid complaints

Anyways, I like that chara's eyebrow piercings(?), irl it doesn't always work/look good but that's just my personal taste (well, if it makes you happy wear what you want) but it's cool that someone's doing that in a chara design/somewhat distinct and attempt to look more unique

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is an amazing series and y'all are amazing for making it accessible. People who complain should just wait for the official translation. Don't let them discredit your hard work

I haven't seen it until today, but if people are talking about it, it's because someone is complaining. So, to those who are complaining, I kindly ask you to get off the computer and go touch some grass, and preferably, don't come back. The translation from the Baddies' Asylum team is one of the best I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. I thank them for not making me search the internet for an MTL version to read works like this, which I enjoy so much.

And now, to the team at Baddies' Asylum, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing such a good and high-quality translation. I don't know any Japanese, although I still intend to learn it someday. For now, English already helps me read works like this, and I can only be grateful, considering that there is no translation of this work and many others you work on in my language

I wanted to say thank you to the translator, im sorry someone was whinig about the translation. Im pretty sure most of us happy to get any, this story is so good. I belive readers should be able to criticize the translation but please be civil about it, or else we goona read teenmh or harimanga translations, and nobody wants that

Dex-chan lover
I had no idea people were complaining about your quality. You all are one of the few group's I recognized by name on mangdex and try to check out other stuff you work on. Since the quality of the story and dialogue is very consistent and good. Thanks for doing all you do I and others greatly enjoy your work

I haven't really seen much hate on mangadex, most comments here on all chapters are very positive... did they get negative comments somewhere else? :unsure:
Oh boi you didn't check very carefully then, I assure u I've seen some here and some others on .to and I could understand it could discourage people to continue
Anyways thank you for the amazing work BA !

Dex-chan lover
I feel that there's been the odd hiccups with phrasing, but Id never say this was bad, let alone go as far as to claim it's MTL. Never had issues with the redraws, or even the font as far I as I can remember. Y'all need to have enough pride in your work to know that the naysayers are just straight up wrong. You guys do good. Very good.

Users who are viewing this thread