The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Dear foolish you

Neh, the translation is great and easy to understand which is great since English isn't my first language.
Willard's inferior complex cost him everything. Ha! Serve him right.

Double-page supporter
no hate from me translator team! appreciate the good work you do, hopefully all the positive comments offset the negative ones! ps your translations seem fine to me :D

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your hard work all this time 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

the audacity of some people to complain escpecially a scanlation team like Baddies’ Asylum! Please ignore those comments, I believe there are a lot more who are thankful and appreciative of all your translations. <3

HQ

Ironically, reading the TL notes at the end makes me reread the chapters again and realize the complainers are actually partly right. For sure, it's not MTL, but the Group DOES get things wrong and interpret sentences in the wrong way, resulting in things that just don't make sense or sound awkward. Just because your translators are N2 certificated doesn't mean they are good at writing in their own language.

Though, I will admit that it seems they are making an effort to improve. With every new chapter, the accuracy increases and stuffs sound more correct and natural. The very first chapter they picked up was a truly disgusting job, barely different from a real MTL. But this latest chap has quality that is somewhat close to the previous TL.

English isn't my native language either, and others for sure are allowed to criticize me and SHOULD do so if I released shitty quality work, even if free. I don't think the group is as terrible as people are making them out to be, but make no mistake, the mentality that just because you're giving out free shit, people aren't allowed to complain is truly moronic. If you take a dump on my bowl of rice, of course I'm gonna complain. It's free shit, sure, but it's shit and now my bowl is no longer edible. Not to mention it prevents others from seasoning it with actual good stuffs, because now there is a big dump on my bowl.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation

Also: As much as I don't like Pina and the Prince, what's with these fucking aristos acting they came up with this shit?

Dex-chan lover
People are complaining? Why?

Even if you had changed something, which I didn't notice, it all comes back to what I always say: Consistency is what matters most, if you want to change something then ether go back and redo every chapter or continue with what the previous person did.

Not only do I think your translation is top quality, but the fact you're willing to go back and redo ever previous chapter for the sake of consistency earns you my deepest respect.

Honestly, anyone complaining about the quality is a moron, the majority of us enjoy and appreciate your work so please don't let the criticism from idiots get to you.

Dex-chan lover
Who are the ungrateful trolls out here b*tching? This is news to me.
I have had no complaints what so ever with the work.

People gotta realize that TLing isnt done buy some big publishing corporation that you might find books in Barnes and Noble. These are normal people doing this for fun or practice. Don't be lame. But if you cant manage that and its stil not good enough. just learn JP/KR yourself.

Y'all are doing great! And the typesetting and cleaning are bomb too.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, reading the TL notes at the end makes me reread the chapters again and realize the complainers are actually partly right. For sure, it's not MTL, but the Group DOES get things wrong and interpret sentences in the wrong way, resulting in things that just don't make sense or sound awkward. Just because your translators are N2 certificated doesn't mean they are good at writing in their own language.

Though, I will admit that it seems they are making an effort to improve. With every new chapter, the accuracy increases and stuffs sound more correct and natural. The very first chapter they picked up was a truly disgusting job, barely different from a real MTL. But this latest chap has quality that is somewhat close to the previous TL.

English isn't my native language either, and others for sure are allowed to criticize me and SHOULD do so if I released shitty quality work, even if free. I don't think the group is as terrible as people are making them out to be, but make no mistake, the mentality that just because you're giving out free shit, people aren't allowed to complain is truly moronic. If you take a dump on my bowl of rice, of course I'm gonna complain. It's free shit, sure, but it's shit and now my bowl is no longer edible. Not to mention it prevents others from seasoning it with actual good stuffs, because now there is a big dump on my bowl.
Could have done without the last paragraph. It was reasonable until
English isn't my native language either . . . etc. etc.

Wait who is complaining????
I'm pretty sure this group, Baddies Asylum has really good translators. I do some translations myself and honestly I find your translations really good. I appreciate all of the translators that work on this series. Those who complain surely has never even tried to learn Japanese and never tried to even translate before. Not to mention you have to pick words and sentence structures that is not too complex and readers can understand. So don't listen to them. They just have low English proficiency if they think your translations are MTL. Keep up the good work and make sure to get enough rest as well.

Dex-chan lover
What jerks have a problem with the quality? I think this has been good from you guys. Please relay that some of us aren't petulant children :p

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, whoever said this is a MTL clearly hasn't read true MTL.

Users who are viewing this thread