The Only Love I Know - Ch. 12

Thanks for the update.

I kept hoping Yuha having romantic feelings for YeonJu was a lie, but I guess I will just have to accept that that is a part of the story.

I would not be surprised to find out that YeonJu was always aware of his feeling but ignored them except to have him act on her behalf.

Hari is a very good person and beautiful from all the points of view you can think of. How can someone like romantically a person like Yeonju over her, especially since she is a complete mess with a psycho boyfriend to boot?

That was so cute!!!!!

It's obvious that he's only so sincere to her because she knows things about him that no one else mustn't know but I glad how honest they're been to each other even if it was the alcohol influence.

Thanks for the double update^^

Dex-chan lover
This is getting very cute. But am I the only one who wouldn't mind, before we go too much further, him saying something along the lines of "Sorry I told slanderous lies about you to your best friend"?

ummm that was the cutest shit ever. this webtoon manages to balance out the eeriness with some fluff and emotional content. i quite like how the male lead isn’t perfect whatsoever and has flaws, but is also ultimately a good person. i just hope he doesn’t break our FLs heart

Double-page supporter
I love how the author was able to balance and edge in fluffiness without actually making it intimate but rather touching and formation of a bond through comradery

@xyzabc It's fair to say she knows exactly what she's doing. Her stress right now comes from not getting her way for the first time.

@blueemoon How is he a good person when he lies to Hari about having feelings for (emotional manipulation), he threatened her twice with creepy smiles when she discovered his secret, and slandered Hari to his stepsister who should believe him because they're close? All to protect what he has with his stepsister.

That's being a bad person who tries to harm others. A flaw is like being prideful or being a bad judge of character. He's just someone who has done multiple harmful things to his endgame love interest. Typical josei ml

@Ceereus you’re completely right lmao, i honestly forgot about when he lied to his stepsister and was defaming her character. im taking the characterizations in this webtoon with a grain of salt — it seems bent on showing dark sides of everyone except the female lead — but you are definitely right that he’s extremely vindictive

@blueemoon In the fmc defense, the other characters have almost nothing but dark sides when it comes to how they interact with the fmc and she does nothing but stay in her own lane. She has the deep flaw of attracting the attentions of psychopaths I guess?

@Ceereus seriously though!! she just minds her own business yet somehow everyone around her is so unhinged. why can’t she attract some good vibes—-some normal friends and a normal love life. i guess that would make for a less compelling story though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread