The Only Love I Know - Ch. 24

Wow, she's really brazen to think everything would be peachy after having her friend almost killed. A few tears and an apology makes everything a-okay in her books. So glad she severed ties. I hope she gets with her neighbor.

Yes!!! I'm on your side Hari.
I've been telling you to get away from them since day 1!
I don't care what is it that Yuha wanted to keep secret from you (prolly he get hurt trying to save both, idk), but stay firm on your decision!

Thanks for the chapter. This one was sad but also cathartic. Even though I already looked at the Korean raws a while ago, I still teared up and had a strong visceral reaction while reading this part. Relationship ptsd.

Yas go girl! She needs to stay away from them (she probably won't forever) but let those selfish bastards reflect on their actions

Alright but I wanna know how tf she able to just get up and walk out of the hospital after a 6 hour coma 😩

@Deenoodles but the real question is how we saw her tears underwater
759e1d2ccb7f4d73ec0a27274bf07f9502254a8dr1-2048-2048v2_uhq.jpg

damn. the nonexistent progress made has been completely obliterated. then, the obliterated remains were crushed even more and thrown into the sun for good measure. good lawd.
but then again, it could be counted as progress if we're talking about our mc's mindset.

Well it's not like you can see under turbulent water in a fucking storm but I'll just suspend my disbelief a bit.

Proud of you Hari- you are 100% justified.

This is the best progress made in the series so far- these ppl are toxic as hell. Get away, stay away.

Thank you for the update 😊

yes he and she got what they deserve and Hari did was right there so toxic like how you gonna do that and they both gonna act like they did nothing wrong like just saying “i’m sorry” isn’t going to fix the problem....

Users who are viewing this thread