The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival

Dex-chan lover
It's uhh... dark. Not completely dark but y'know, very close. It's a good story. My only gripe is absolutely none of the children ever act like children. Sheltered, street urchin, illegitimate child, none of them act or think like children. But if you can look past that point, it's a very entertaining read. It absolutely doesn't have the atmosphere of an otome game, but rather a mild horror game, but MC has plot armor. Although, I do hope that it goes yuri route because Elena best girl.

Last edited:
Great twist on the isekai genre. I doubt this will ever catch up with the LN, so it'll be too bad that many of the best plot turns and events won't be visualized. That said, the later volumes of the LN tend to get a little repetitive once she gets her final form, but until then, the author does a great job of really making her struggle for dear life to get her victories, which is apparent even in the current manga chapters. Highly recommended.

Dex-chan lover
Already hate this thing when the villain girl doesn't stay dead, I never like those kind of villain bc like why? it's like so lazy just kill the villain and introduce a new one, the og villain is already shit why keep repeating shit?

Dex-chan lover
Update? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

it's an interesting read but it kinda lacks direction. Whether it's becoming queen of battle maids, killing an endgame villain, or meeting a love interest i feel it would add a lot of value to the story.

reu

Dex-chan lover
That feel when you read something so good that you binge all available chapters then proceed to do the same with 5 novels in the spawn of less than a week

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Story about a murdery survivalist girl, with an otome game isekai set up. Lot of subversions of tropes, with some of them played straight when you would normally expect a subversion. Very stabby.

Contributor
That feel when you read something so good that you binge all available chapters then proceed to do the same with 5 novels in the spawn of less than a week
Sadly the novel's last volume losts its direction. Now the whole story is tending to a garbage-ish story. Hope it won't be the case.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Sadly the novel's last volume losts its direction. Now the whole story is tending to a garbage-ish story. Hope it won't be the case.
In the final chapter of v5
the mc and the princess got teleported by an enemy to the demon world so maybe the series will return to it's survivalist roots in v6

Contributor
No, but maybe the leveling up is not the same so...

I hope it is just lack of the survivalist roots.

Idk

I read the web novel. It’s a full-fledged fantasy novel that mixes epic and dark fantasy elements. The author created a real badass female character. I think it’s one of the best (Light) fantasy novel series of recent years. The style of writing itself, the elaboration and background of the characters, has reached the level of reading a D&D novel.It was once or twice when straight the Drow novels came to mind.

I was very happy that they started to adapt it to manga. And I have to say that I have not been disappointed so far. It is true that a couple of small details were left out here and there. But nothing that compromises the story or the characters. I am very satisfied with the manga version so far.

Does anyone know J, K, Q, V, W, X, Y, or Z in that alphabet that Appraisal shows? I've got all the other letters and numbers, but I can't seem to find those 8 letters... My knowledge is up to chapter 17, so those letters may show up in the following chapters, but I'd still like to be notified if anyone has seen them so I may complete the alphabet!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating so far.
This is a really really good story. Far better than I was expecting. I'm very tempted to read the book but also this manga adaptation feels almost perfect so I kinda wanna wait.
I can see this getting an anime in the coming years, considering recent trends.

I hope another group pics this up, it never makes sense to me that groups drop a project when it gets licensed, it doesn't change anything and just leaves a bunch of abandoned half finished manga.

Users who are viewing this thread