The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Mary's Backside

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamit, this is like the first day on the IT job has the real prod data in the manual.... then you delete all your employers data per their instructions YAY!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Put the loli back where you found it.
Do not lewd the loli. Repeat, DO NOT LEWD THE LOLI.

Thanks for the chapter!
See, this is the reason why you read the WHOLE spell and page before attempting something. That and like Dr. Strange says, put the warnings in the beginning! Frankly I'm surprised the spellbook publishers were pushing readers to try out a spell that's never succeeded before much less one causing extreme destruction if actually do succeed in casting it. Oh well, it'll provide the construction workers a guaranteed job for the next few years rebuilding everything along with designing the city rather than having it expand further and further every generation.

@The5thSeraph Actually, considering she's hundreds of years old I'd say the proper term would either be lolibaba or legal loli. Give up on MC not getting lewd with loli at some point. Other than his landlady can you name one female acquaintance MC didn't get lewd with or was completely uninterested in doing such with him? Granted that laid back woman did first job at a swamp with didn't do anything lewd with him except in fantasies, but she was more than willing to do something lewd with him as offered to do that lewd special educational spell for him despite him already having done it and not needing it.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh sh** my pickle is now a noodle. How do I revert it back to normal? Anyone? 😅

Users who are viewing this thread