The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Rivals and Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch that last page, being political is nice but resorting to quote mlk while in low moral position after the last chapter drama is just a low blow

Dex-chan lover
oh hey, is that what the spell text that gets turned into memes has always looked like? I like it looking like that better.

Dex-chan lover
Even if you can beat a cockatrice, you still can't beat the cock.

Double-page supporter
Erotic Black Magic ...
That's not networking ... That's a sexworking ...😍

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know if the characters mostly just stay as sex friends or their relationship grows? Right now the two girls I like the most are both definitely just sex friends rn and it makes me a lil sad :(

@koolio Are you saying that people no liking you inserting political opinions into someone else’s work that you are translating and sharing illegally is the same as segregation in America and you are a modern day MLK Jr.?

A great chapter and ppl only talk about the shitty credits page. Sad.

Yeah yeah fuck the scanlat0r, whatever, moving on.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone's real butthurt after the backlash from the last chapter.

To quote a great black man:
Hoes mad (x24)

@newniez Yes, Mangadex is actually a breeding ground for neo nazis. They refer to each other as "Weeb" (White empowerment exterminating blacks) and praise mangas that encourage the patriarchy.

Dex-chan lover
Can we not infuse politics into a manga.
I also hope you do realize that the people on Manga Dex are from many different backgrounds.
If you want to do it go some where else.

Double-page supporter
I generally find rivalries annoying, it's so much better when the rivals also fuck. Based black magic.

Dex-chan lover
People who complain about the credit page should shut the hell up. You're reading a product from another country for free, because someone put work into it, for free, so that you could read it. Unless they're promoting hate or violence, if you don't like it, skip it. Otherwise go pay for and read the raws.

You can make suggestions, but demanding something you're putting nothing into makes you unjustifiably entitled.

Dex-chan lover
"Rival" Is that what the kids call it these days?

High school tier political rants are easy enough to skip but if they are allowed for one, they should be allowed for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread