The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Rivals and Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
@Sedition - I know reading words and comprehending them can be difficult. But dude, before you open your dumbass mouth, read what people say properly.

I said that I use a forked version of Tachiyomi that allows me to download manga per page, not just by chapter. This way I can download and read this manga and exclude the last page, effectively blacklisting this group from giving their political opinions. Nowhere do I say I blocked the group or any other idea you concocted in your head. So, again, you are more butthurt about what I had to say and you should take your own advice, ignore it if it bothers you that badly. 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
I'm dropping this, if I wanted American Identity politics I would go check Twitter.

@Kyte Imagine using MLK's criticism of the white moderate he wrote while in jail as a means to defend oneself after getting dunked on for adding memes in the titty manga you translated from the spanish scanlation. Clearly, altering the original mangaka's work, their artistic labor, in order to fit joke 'translations' like "big chungus" in and shitposting online is on par with combating MLK's three evils of society.

Dex-chan lover
I have a dream, that me and my brothers will one day live in a site where they will not read meme translations and pseudopolitical sophism, but wholesome and unadultered titty manga.

Dex-chan lover
@raddcuban then that's really not how that part of the chapter information supposed to be used for then
i wonder if i can report it to be changed to ? just like all the other ongoing manga

Haven't even read this chapter, and won't either, but I gotta admire these guys for even having the courage to release another issue after the absolute fiasco that happened last time.

Hot take, but people who complain about politics are infinitely more insufferable than people who insert it into other things. I legitimately didn't even realize their was any politics until I saw all these triggered snowflakes with their feefees hurt. At this point I hope the translator keeps doing it or even doubles down on it so all these babies throwing hissy fits don't get their way. The best part is that's literally all they can do about it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, TFW you make an epic goodbye with your friend and then realise you both catch the same train/bus together. So awkward lol

Fed-Kun's army
Good chapter. The dynamic went pretty well and the sex scene was introduced well.
After the previous chapter's shitstorm, the last page seems kinda petty but at least it isn't soapbox name-and-shame this time.

@DarkBlade12345
"N-no, YUR actully the triggered flakes."
Come up with your own insults, child. Commies really have no creativity at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Spanish ramble:
Amo cuando los gringos son tan frágiles ante cualquier cosa. Que le sigan teniendo miedo a los rojos es adorable xD En fin, da lo mismo el comentario político, lo importante es el manga en si...concentrarse en el comentario político es problema de cada uno al final.

Anyway...

I was waiting for those watermelons ever since the last cover!! And i'm satisfied e.e

Dex-chan lover
It pays to know how to translate tsun.

Kekeke. A quality girl joins the roster. I was wondering if he was gonna share his magic with her.

@EtanRed The translation isn't even good, though. Until this chapter, it's been memes thrown on top of the spanish tl, with this chapter merely not adding the memes.

Group Leader
@fullerhorn I don't understand this topic at all, but spanish's version, my version, is a translation from Koolio's translation

@JackSen Ah, I saw the lack of memes in your chapters and assumed they were simply copying your work. If only we english-speakers could get decent scans of this series again...

Dex-chan lover
m8 putting that at the end of a chapter of wholesome sex is just lame.
Stop with this normie-tier nonsense.

Group Leader
@fullerhorn We work together. He provides me translation and I provide him edition. If I don´t have memes in my chapters it's just because I like being faithful to the raw. I have nothing against memes, actually I like Koolio's memes and I respect his version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread