The Person Above You Thread!

mrf

@EOTFOFYL
Person above me is silly.

I forgot to put the word "got".

PS: I'm on a new page so who's the person above me?

Dex-chan lover
@mrf is a silly person for not realizing that saying the name of the person above them helps to prevent this.

@Markgraf once decided to make his username a reality(?), set up an imaginary country in a dream and took control of the border regions following the new king's edict, thus ending up a margrave (German: Markgraf) for many years. History ultimately knows of him him as the margrave who didn't even take a single Mark (old German money unit) with him to his grave. And if he hasn't woken up yet from his dream, then he still stands at the river Styx regretting that he can't pay the ferryman Charon. Thus he plans soon to go to the River Sanzu instead, ask Datsue-ba or Keneo to ferry him over and secretly enter Enma's manga collection intending to read there for eternity as long as he is not discovered.

Dex-chan lover
@Albwin is a non-corporeal alien entity able to infiltrate the imagination sub-sectors in the brains of certain erudite, glasses-wearing Buddhist individuals with interests in Japanese popular culture media not considered appropriate for those of advanced age. Not that this makes them a bad alien entity.

Dex-chan lover
@Lynia sprays liquid catnip extract on the best piece of furniture in every cat-owning acquaintance's house.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGeneral thinks that a slide rule is a playground safety regulation.

Soft spot? Ponytail girls are damn cryptonite & I'm Superman!

Dex-chan lover
You are mistaken,
that's the wrong torpedo tube,
here's the correct one.

oR6WkXK.gif

Users who are viewing this thread