The Person Above You Thread!

Dex-chan lover
And I am going to start now.

It's a fine morning to be sniffing some flowers... if by flowers you mean pink-haired lolis.

"N-no please... it's dirty there..." As Dandan moans for air, @BlackGeneral constrains her body, slowly caressing every inch of Dandan's skin. "Aaaah..."

"Don't scream, little one. I know what you want." BlackGeneral's pink lips open while her mellow tongue erects closer and closer to Dandan's ears. Very gently did her milky teeth grabs onto its prey - Dandan's heavenly earlobe - and very gently did her mouth move to the motion of its mighty tongue.

"BlackGeneral-chan! Stop! You can't put it inside!" Her petite eyes beg as BlackGeneral gives her a smug face.

"You can't stop me, Dandan onee-chan!"

Within a single strike, BlackGeneral reaches ever so deeply into Dandan's ear hole.

"BlackGeneral-chan... is inside me... I'm powerless against her... mighty tongue..." A viscous red liquid pours down from both her nostrils. "Why? How could this happen? All I wanted was to hold the 69th Fluffery Magic meeting with @Pika. How could I have been defeated by the Hero of the Black?"

"Hmmmmmm... Dandan onee-chan... you're sensitive here, aren't you?"

"Aa...aaaaaaaaaahhh"

As the Hero of the Black slowly drains Dandan, one of the Lords, of her loli powers, BlackGeneral licks deeper and deeper in victory. All that Dandan could do now is obey her new master.

"Oh, how ironic it is - for a Lord to descent to be a servant; especially of a Black." A new voice emerges from the blinding light, "For I @421cookies, an Angel sent by the gods, will defeat all abomination from the land of humans!"

BlackGeneral clearly is not amused.

"No, why is a Holy Angel sent by the gods to rescue me? I am just a mere Lord!" Regardless of Dandan's cries, 421cookies is not straying from her mission.

She offers Dandan one thing - a wink, "I have my ulterior motives."

"No!" BlackGeneral screams until her throat has run dry, "I shall not be defeated by an Angel!! For the sake of my people, I shall commit the unmentionable!"

Both Dandan and 421cookies' pupils constricts and their eyelids widen.

"N-no... My body won't survive!" Dandan retaliates. In an attempt to run away, she jumped towards any direction that is not BlackGeneral's. However, her loli powers have now transferred completely to BlackGeneral's kawaiiness. Dandan has no power to escape.

Dandan submits to her fate.

BlackGeneral approaches the fallen girl, "With both powers from you and I, we shall commit the ultimate sin; a legend to humans, unspeakable between the gods!!"

421cookies' heart nearly suffered an attack, "NO! Are you insane? Yameteeeeeee!!!"

But BlackGeneral's resolve is concrete.

"WE SHALL COMMIT HANDHOLDING!!!!!"

And with the unholy sin complete, so is Dandan's transformation.

709.png

What the frick did you guys just inspired me to write.

What happens next?
I'm expecting one of you three to continue this tale. Don't disappoint the people with sht tastes who enjoy this story.

Contributor
@AkiraFudo looks like Majin buu before he went to the gym

And so a transformation sequence happened
"Together WE. ARE. BlackCookie!!!! "

it sounded better in my head

Users who are viewing this thread