The Player That Can't Level Up

Aggregator gang
@harvest There is also leviatan scan in the mix. I never know where did I read the previous chapters. (Also, the fact that until recently they didn't release, or with delay, on Mangadex didn't help)

Power Uploader
@harvest Their translator is being coached my my translator. :D While mid War their TL is asking my TL for opinion. Talking about "Quality".
@ShionSinX as said before anyone can do what they want . If i like i series i'll go for it, so does asura scans.

Imagine thinking that being a pirating translator matters. You steal content and change the language adding in/changing things based on your whims. Some even get paid for it. Lol.

the comments section is on war with asura and reaper, lol. let them be dude, both are good and can translate whatever they want to.

@Falador imagine commenting on a website that hosts "stolen content" and then being toxic by putting down the translators who put in effort to translate the series either for fun or money. If you got complaints, don't read it, buy the manhwa in korean, learn korean, and enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to make a new series called Solo Non Leveling Resetting Player Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
So it's solo levelling with a twist, but it's actually not a twist and is just a clone ? Well ok...

Dex-chan lover
Two scans competing this early?

Also a copy of one of the highest rated manhwa probably can't go bad so I'll give this a go

@Falador the fact that you are ridiculing translators and are on this website makes you wrong. If you don't see how it is wrong, then let's end the discussion here.

Solo leveling + Sword art online + Berserk of Gluttony

Fed-Kun's army
Ok.......
Chinese likes cultivation
Japanese likes Isekai
And here comes
Korean who loves dungeons and levelling up.

So egos are pretty much replaceable. Its pretty much an uncommon drop, besides leveling them up. Kind of ruins the appeal that egos can be made by people or just sold casually. Since they two swords are completely replaceable if he finds egos with higher levels or better abilities.

Aggregator gang
Damn, it’s like the translator groups plan out exactly where and when they’ll have a scan war. It hasn’t even been half a day and so many chapters have already been scanlated (up to chapter 13 for Asura and chapter 9 for reaper, so 22 chapters scanlated in total)

Users who are viewing this thread