The Politics Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only conservatives will whine about someone winning an election fair and square

Repeatedly saying "these technical errors and coincidences that only benefited one side have been proven, sweetie!" won't convince anyone, sweetie.

If biden committed election fraud then why hasn't he gotten locked up for it? If he did it, he would be in jail. Simple logic

As a centrist, I've been disappointed in the way conservatives have handled the possibility of joe Biden winning.

Group Leader
If biden committed election fraud then why hasn't he gotten locked up for it? If he did it, he would be in jail. Simple logic

It must be nice being this naive...

Dex-chan lover

I don't know chief, I believe in the cops too but like they don't have detective Conan efficiency you know?

Dex-chan lover
If nobody catches the ballot counters checking the ballots, and discarding the ballots they don't want scanned.
(They sure took there sweet time counting, perhaps they spent their time during the long pauses to purge the ballots they didn't want from the dropbox and mailin ballots! Any better reason for the count to be conducted under the cover of darkness with the observers banned from the facility?)
Cross references the ballot casters names against a list of the district's known citizens to ensure outside, harvested, zombie, and fraudulent ballots get scanned into the system instead.
It's still fraud, but without enough observers to keep track of what the counters are doing, and in the USPS's mailrooms to confirm the ballots were not sorted out before the ballots were delivered to the counting center proving the fraud is nearly impossible!

There've been reports of counters copying the voter into onto new ballots before scanning them, individuals driving through neighborhoods to solicite residents to adjudicate ballots in their cars, and ballots discarded in ditches!

America is the laughing stock of the world right now, their corruption is equal to third world. But even then third world countries can actually end election in a day.

Group Leader
@Coriander They don't even admit that there's an obvious election fraud going on. At least third worlders admit that their governments are corrupt instead of defending them to death.

In regards to Pennsylvanias results... Republicans passed a law that they can't begin counting absentee/mail in (they're the same God damn thing. We've been voting by mail since the damn civil war) till the Friday after election day.
And that law was created before vote counting machines, and they'd only expect about 30k~
Republicans also are the ones who voted for EVERYBODY IN THE STATE TO BE ABLE TO VBM.

@Kanami-chan
Yep, when you see corruption so often you recognize it even if it's small. With America right now even with very obvious things shown they would deny everything even if the rest of the world think otherwise.

It's always funny seeing mainstream news in America so biased with their reporting, and then you see the raw footage of the same news with full context and it's actually very different, but American just eat it all up.

Dex-chan lover
Thats why we tryed to elect a outsider to drain the swamp, but evidently the Biden ballot fairy only payed visits to the swing states with a large number of electoral votes, after they had enough time to figure out how many ballots were needed to cancel out the Trump votes in a few key areas! I just hope the ballot fairy doesn't start visiting the states with house and senate races still open or uncertified to offset the gains of seats on the Republican side too! 😓

New World USA = North Eastern Taiwan.

Group Leader
@Coriander What's your plan after COVID-19 is magically gone as soon as they have finished the inauguration for the new president?

Dex-chan lover
Not American (which means I'm enjoying the fireworks and eating popcorn right now), but can someone explain this to me? Seems there's a bit of legal background.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/6/supreme-court-orders-pennsylvania-segregate-late-b/

Dex-chan lover
What's your plan after COVID-19 is magically gone as soon as they have finished the inauguration for the new president?

Just my thoughts as well! Didn't Russia, N Korea, and China, magically cure their pandemics as well? So let me get this straight Communism is the cure to all the worlds ills now? (sarcasm so thick it can be only be cut with a light saber.)

Group Leader
@ivegotnolife Not surprising at all since most countries in the world are America's faithful followers (whether they like it or not). Every trend and information, they get it from America. If America says B, everyone will also say B. America is absolute. You can confirm this by checking whether or not your news media have original information/discussion on political events or just spewing whatever is currently on CNN. I can guarantee that most countries are like that except for... well, Russia, NK and China where they have total control of information flow in their countries. I'm not saying COVID isn't real, but it's definitely sensationalized, presumably for the sake of this election.

Truly, the pen is mightier than the sword. Far mightier.

waaah that's just conspiracy theory!

I wonder...

Double-page supporter
I love my conservative neighbors now.
Nothing brings me as much joy in the morning as seeing their giant "4 more years" sign across the street while I'm having my coffee.

Xet1PRU.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
especially if we ever wanted to buy land from Mexico again.
witht the amount of money my president is wasting (like, it can't even be considered an investment), the possibility of that happening isn't 0% anymore.

Hmm, if only there was a process that had to be done in order to determine whether or not someone is considered responsible of a crime.

Edit: Spelling mistakes are my nemesis.

Dex-chan lover
>If the Zodiac Killer really did kill dozens of people, then why hasn't he gotten locked up for it? If he did it, he would be in jail. Simple logic.
>If Putin really did rig every election he's been in, then why hasn't he gotten locked up for it? If he did it, he would be in jail. Simple logic.
>If the guy keeping me in his basement really did kidnap me from my bed when I was 8, then why hasn't he gotten locked up for it? If he did it, he would be in jail. Simple logic.

Regardless of whether there is or isn't voter fraud, this is just faulty logic.

It truly boggles my mind when people say COVID was sensationalized for the election. How self-centred Americans are to think everything revolved around them. So I supposed all those scenes in Wuhan, Italy and New York was all exaggerated? Boris Johnson, the right wing PM of America's closest ally decide to go into ICU in April to nix Trump's reelection?

Also here in Australia and neighboring New Zealand we did manage to cure our pandemic. Not through magic but hard work and a sense of responsibility for our community. So did Taiwan, South Korea and Singapore. All of the above are democracies and allies of America. The only difference was they had leaders who looked out for their citizenry rather than focusing on their reelection prospects.

Plus if the Democrats are so good at voter fraud why isn't Clinton up there for reelection for a second presidential term. Or why isn't Biden winning by a landslide with such great numbers that no one can contest. People really need to think a bit critically

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc

The Constitution says that only the legislation of the states can set election laws; in this case when ballots have to be in by or postmarked by.
The secretary of state of Pennsylvania extended the deadline without going through the legislation.
The argument is that this extension is unconstitutional because the SoS didn't have the power to change election law.

So until a ruling is issued by the SCOTUS, the ballots are not to be counted.

Dex-chan lover
@rh75

Welp, no wonder some people are all riled up over there. Even if it weren't election-related, it would still reek of something. Thanks for explaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread