The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 5

4egyuo.png

It's interesting to see how loyal Yurik is in the future. And Dietrich... Please grow up well and don't be a villain😭

With a run down palace, a**h*le servants, Langrange family surely don't treat the children well.

Is it just the both of them or the whole children of Langrange are treated horribly like that? What a wicked way to educate your children to become the successor of family tch

Thanks for the update, truly appreciate!!

It said if Dietrich "kills" a servant he gets eliminated from the succession...what about maiming?

Fed-Kun's army
no killing?
so that means beating her near death is possible right?

How does it make sense to allow them to kill their brothers and sisters even if they are newborns... but maids are off limits?

Also thanks for the upload !

You guys working so hard, thanks for the update ;;;; I can't wait to see the dead of these annoying servant

That shameless b*tch, let me strangle her, hah, just wait 'til Dietrich become the duke

Anyways, thanks for the update!!!

Group Leader
Thanks for the quick updates!!

Currently re-reading cuz I can’t get over how cute she is lol. Also someone pls cripple this disrespectful maid😒

It won't make sense character wise if he will let that maid off unscathe. There are more ways to deal with that kinda sh*t aside from outright killing.

that maid bit*h..she steal small chidrens money without any shame and didn't treat that small baby...heartless bitc*

Users who are viewing this thread