The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 8

How the heck is a baby girl who can barely talk let alone walk be capable of poisoning a cookie? Paranoia 110%

Dex-chan lover
2nd, probably because that family is rotten to the core that's why

I love her determination. It’s a really funny picture of this baby trying to be this mama. Just gotta remind myself that she’s an adult on the inside. She doing awesome though.

thank you for translating! this story is oddly engaging lol

she can't even talk yet you think she poisioned a cookie? paranoia over 9000

How tf would a baby who can barely walk or talk be able to make/order someone to poison? 👀
Ummm anyway, it’s nice to see that her brother is starting to care about her

don't tell me they're gonna make yurik the perfect male lead like johan from beware of the brothers only to have her end up with her step-brother :((

The fact anyone would think a baby would listen to ANYONE to do ANYTHING is what gets me XD

I have baby cousins n they listen to no one!

@yourthrone your said a spoiler, but I'm happy to read it because I hate when such storys create some good pairs to end in the relationship of adopter sister/brother.

hmmm so our mc makes a mess and then she decides to escape crawling... sometimes i don't understand what goes through female leads heads

@yourthrone dunno but the bro relly is the ml so if it peeves you that much maybe you should consider dropping it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
It's stupid that they would think a baby would poison someone, but then again, they are children, and children are stupid.

Well... That was fun... Making both of them fought over a poison cookies that the baby feeds not only herself but towards the blondie too😂😂😂

You have to consider how much experience those kids have with babies/infants. I would guess it would be close to none, so it makes sense for them to ascribe much higher intelligence to the baby because from their limited perspective why wouldn't a baby by of comparable intelligence?

Users who are viewing this thread