The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

See it doesn't have to be creepy, but when you say "raise me" inseki becomes creepy

Pleaaaase tell me that neither of the brothers end up as a love interest! I'm so tired of incest and pseudo-incest romance! 🤢🤮

O shit, 2 in a row, pog! Hope there’s more realizes for today but I’m happy with 2 in one day tbh

This is cute, but
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE don't let the step-brother become the male love interest, I'm so tired of incest manhwa's

stop complaining about incest when its clearly not..and if you do just stop reading it. Everyone with eyes can see that hes gonna be the ML lolol..

@Retrospective_Autumn They're not blood related but they were raised together as siblings. ML doesn't know that they aren't from the same womb, he treats her like an actual sister, so yes, it's incest

@06790679 are you dumb? there has been no romance ye and even if here was she is not his sister, the definition of incest is romance with siblings. dfferent familys=not incest

tysm for the picking the series !! I didnt know it is serialized !!

@Pringless No? I was just saying that I hope it won't turn into romance between those two
They have a sibling RELATIONSHIP and so far they are siblings by law, it does not matter if they are blood-related, it's incest because they treat each-other as literally brother and sister

Want to make it clear that I'm not going to bash anyone for liking this, I just feel uncomfortable with pseudo-incest or anything step-bro step-sis
I also think it's pointless to argue over whether this is incest or not because it's a small matter, so I'm going to stop here

THIS IS NOT INCEST they are not related whatsoever they are just siblings in name
I never said it was okay I'm just stating it isn't incest
other people may argue that it is
I'm just STATING MY OPINION

@06790679
In the novel it didn’t turn out that way yet, I dunno since the tls haven’t finished yet tho
But I agree cuz in the novel I like their sister-brother relationship no romance whatsoever like 40 chapters in it just kinda makes it awkward in my opinion if ppl who grew up as siblings began to date, example beware of the brothers it just feels weird to me

Just sharing my opinion. It may not be direct incest but the thought of it is disgusting. The fact that they grew up together as SIBLINGS, and that his mother picked mc up to raise as her child makes me really uncomfortable, it's like adopted siblings, while they're not related by blood, they're still step-siblings. And it's just gross to think about it y'know :/ so tired of having step-brothers as the love interest (for example Recording Hall, Beware of the Brothers etc.) because I couldn't give two fucks about whether they're blood-related or not, they see each other as siblings (when they're still young at least) and one is adopted.

Users who are viewing this thread