The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

Fed-Kun's army
@mldyx I was searching for that very thing.. guess I'll stay away from this one, even if it looks cute. Thank you for the warning!

they're not blood related and even though they grew up together, remember that it's an adult inside of a baby... so she doesn't grow up with pure emotions of "he's still my brother, even though we're not blood-related"

she looks at him already knowing the fact that they are not related.
unlike in beware of the brothers, her mindset was still a child's when she was picked up
and there is no such thing as "siblings" for dietrich (is that his name). he literally killed his own "siblings" without a second thought
also consider the fact that everyone in the lagrange family is raised to be enemies. it's a household where you die if you're not the strongest and no one would care, nevertheless even remember you.
the story said he had 20 wives i think? correct me if i'm wrong
there's no familial affection there in lagrange, even worse that they're not blood related

in modern time, it would be like you had to live under a friend's house at a because of certain circumstances, however you both fall in love when you get older, but everyone tries to stop you and the friend from getting together because they are saying its incest.
well, reincarnation just makes everything messy... it turns normal things into incest, grooming, all that nasty stuff because of the body they were born in, not the soul that inhabits the body

of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that's my take

@Sumatose it's the growing up together part that will be the foundation of their romance which is m e h (at least in my eyes) unlike a childhood friends cliche (or something in between) they're SHOWN to be friends and not siblings

Is there and manga / manwha that has non blood related siblings that dont have any romance between them?
Like they just see themselves as family

@nobile Ohh I'm reading that too! It slipped my mind since some readers have said that
Jeremy looked at Shuli romantically although he concealed it at the future part of the current timeline.
Its art is beautiful and the story is deep too.

Can you just focus on growing. Your a babbling baby that can hardly protect against mosquitoes. How can you help him? What you gonna feed him a few drops of cold milk?

This is so cute... THIS BETTER NOT BE THEY'RE NOT REALLY SIBLINGS SO ITS OKAY TO DATE- NO! ADOPTED IS STILL FAMILY SO NO! ... This better be family wholesome with them both staying good innocent family siblings, no romance, dammit there better be no romance between them two. Just let it be wholesome. Don't destroy this cuteness cause it's super cute now and I get the feeling it might go down the dark path...

Users who are viewing this thread