The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

The test isn't that hard to bypass, just kill every other candidate so even if you fail there's nobody else to pass.

I love her spunky attitude lol. Best ml I read in a while. Not too smart but also not too dumb

Plot armor is real so we’ll just have to see how the author decides to evade this plot twist.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't you say this should have the Loli tag ? Romance on the other hand... I highly doubt we're getting to that point any time soon.

For her to have a mind of an adult but act the way she acts is really annoying. Why the hell would she even crawl through there if she doesn't know where it goes? Isn't she just causing unnecessary problems

sno

Let's just pretend she has a reduced mental capacity due to the lack of development in the brain at this given point in time. Reincarnate sure... but baby brain

this is soo good at the moment rn i gave it a 9... mc has a childish demeanour because even though she has memories of her past life, her brain hasnt been fully developed, so she is just a slightly clever baby.. never the less, the plot is super unique and interesting

Users who are viewing this thread