The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

Is this good? I read 12 chapters and I can't like the FL. She is acts in a stupid way and the art is mediocre. Please tell me if she gets smarter as the series goes on. If not, I think I will drop.

anisa does lowkey piss me off a lot but I still love her LOL she’s clever,, at least not a total damsel in distress nor an overpowered smart alec FL like in a lot of isekai manhwa shoujo~ I love the art a lot!!

Quick question, Anisa can basically see and control(?) auras right? At least that’s what I’m assuming happens when she purifies them. In this case, would she be able to control the auras to make people resent extreme emotions? Such as transforming their auras to make people resent an extreme fear, sadness, etc?

About the current latest chapter:

this is a personal peeve but, I really dislike it when a person who is reincarnated as a child makes stupid decisions. (In this case, it'sMC who doesn't realise WHY it could bethat the other characters would forbid her from going outside). It makes the whole point of the isekai futile. Other than allowing the baby to survive because they know they need to have basic needs such as food and crying less, certain decisions they make are about the same as what a typical child would make. Maybe that's just the direction authors choose to go with so that the child seems more realistic. But imo i think an example of a "mature child" done well would be MC from monster duchess. She didn't isekai but because of the suffering she endured she is mature. And when she behaves like a child, it is believable. Another one is the twin's siblings new life.

Im still curious about the plot so maybe i'll stay for a few more chapters

all the comments abt anisa 🤣🤣 i mean yea she's kinda stupid at times but she's just trying to build her simp nation y'all

There has been rarely any manhwa that I read with the aristocracy system in it without the theme of “reincarnation”

Users who are viewing this thread