The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke

Awwwww <3
tbh tho I thought she was going to fail
the tag literally says romance
LMAO they finally removed the incest tag

Just binged the whole thing, it's pretty stupid but good fun as long as I don't think too deeply about things XD and the kids are soooo cute, I stan!! Thanks for scanlating, I'm looking forward to this girl raising her simp harem XD

@Kivdlyo I know that you said rarely, but I wanna add these exceptions too 😅. Aside from what @farjoo said (Under the Oak Tree), there's also:
Like the Wind on a Dry Branch
Emperor and the Female Knight
The Remarried Empress
Your Throne

i dont care if its not technically incest
1) pseudo incest is still weird as fuck and their brother sister dynamic is sketchy
2) age gap???

@farjoo and @toreshii thx for mentioning those exceptions, I'll give them a read l8r
I'm also caught up with the remarried empress and your throne, I really like them since they're quiet unique from other manhwas.
tbh I wish there were originality in that whole "I was a high school student, I died in a traffic accident and when I opened my eyes I realized I was a character in a novel I read" thing, it's mostly with the female lead that is supposed to be the villainess but it's still over used-

@princeyen not rlly pseudo incest since the lagranges don’t treat anyone as their family and dietrich kept her by side not because she is his sister but because he intends to
sacrifice her

I want fl as sister. 😍
I'm not sure its true
On one of covers ansissa has blue eyes. When she is a kid she has red eyes.
In next chapters they gonna say that "saint" (?) i don't remember )( it was someone who's gonna save someone 😗) has blue eyes.
So she's gonna be that "saint" (?)
And sorry for my bad eng. 😅

Hmm....to be honest, it's not as good as I thought it would be? Not that it would be phenomenal but I feel like it comes across as kind of flat in a lot of places, so rather than being an enjoyable cliche, it's a bit of a boring one.

Once you get adopted into a household, u form a relationship as family. It doesn't fucking matter if its blood related or not. Thats incest.
If you see your step-sister as love partner, you are weirdo.

Users who are viewing this thread