The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin

“Man with a small pee pee” omg this is hilarious- she’s a bit crazy but I’m liking this story a lot

Im not preparing myself so much before reading this, what a strange yet funny development 😂

The cover lied to me!!!

I thought this was good duo joining forces to destroy the corrupted kingdom.

If people start hating on her but give a pass to the hot daddy tyrants in other manhwa’s I will scream

Omg I love her even tho she's a tyrant she's a real talent a very interesting relationship dynamic between the ml and fl

Group Leader
Oh wow she rapes him in chapter 3. She can die

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Warning:
Chapter 3 has her rape the poor guy.

I legit hope that her toxic and abusive behavior doesn't get overlooked just because she's got a sad backstory.

AGH I WAS GOING TO PUT THIS ON MY LIST
but seeing spoilers abt ppl mentioning chapter 3 got me going NOPE IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT ROUTE not in hell am i gonna read a story where the main characters/main couple has a rape element in it

Something cliche of the manhua, but at the same time not kek

In the end everything is a misunderstanding, the boy was always looking for her but never found her, he tries to explain to her and his wife throws a tantrum and dont listen to him, he is still in love with her, but due to her behavior he stops loving her.

Btw, in other turns of events the man who follows the "queen" is in love with her, he hates the MC for his passivity and wants to kill him in order to be the queen's husband.

I say that it is cliche because the beginning of the plot of almost any manhua is the same, it is not so cliche because the behavior of the queen is one that could be of a man, however there are also similar mangas but the man is not so passive as to follow orders from beginning to end, even she humiliates him in front of other nobles and he does nothing.

um . . . no 😔

i thought there will be a touching reunion or smthng but . . . doesn't that mean she's no better than the ppl who hurt her? she also hurts ppl 🥺 & forcing someone with a bright future like him like that . . .

maybe it's too soon to judge but 😔 bye 👋

Users who are viewing this thread