The Princess Has a Rosy Dream - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Eh? Have I Been Reincarnated

Power Uploader
YOOO this! i’ve read the webnovel, it’s pretty good, thanks for the translation!
yeah the webnovel was around forever, seeing this made into a manga was a bit surprising. I thought in the webnovel he was a young gender confused kid. Feels like they changed that aspect in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
She got molested bathed in bathroom mere minutes after getting reincarnated, so it's no wonder that she imaginated this.
73cKHUg.png

But why tentacles, specifically?
Her new fetish after getting groped and rubbed?
:smugnako:

Some of the character designs weren’t quite exactly what I imagined they would look like when I read the WebNovel and the manga looks and feels less serious than the WebNovel, kinda like it tho.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is by the same author as the The Ragweed Princess, which manga seems to be on hiatus or something, author love some reincarnation genderbend, both are a decade old novels by now

On another note, this adaptation seems to have ended last year with Chapter 17 with 4 Volumes total (bookwalker have it tagged as Completed/完結), so who knows how much this adapted

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy SHIT! I didn't think a novel from like, almost a decade ago would get a manga adaptation. I remember reading this a hell of a long time ago.

Woah, this novel finally have a manga adaptation.
But i don't remember it having any kind of ecchi scene tho?

Finally the novel finally get adapted into Manga been waiting for years

Dex-chan lover
I hope this one actually stays for a while, unlike that gender swap Isekai demon princess manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang its been long since i read the novel. Didnt expect it to have a manga
I hope this one actually stays for a while, unlike that gender swap Isekai demon princess manga.
Which one you're talking about? Now im interested 🙏

Fed-Kun's army
The writer probably sucks but the artist is making it fun.

Users who are viewing this thread