The Princess Has a Rosy Dream - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Eh? Did I Just Seduce you?

Dex-chan lover
So is this dude the one she will put on that skimpy outfit on the cover for?

Contributor
Already have a nice ass shot!

hrwcqWP.png

But is she actually wearing sexy pantsu or is it just his imagination?

Aggregator gang
So, does anyone know if the MC will turn HeteroGae or will this be YuriStraight
Going by the novels, neither. She does seem to have a little crush on Joey from time to time, but there's no romance in the story. The manga is definitely adding stuff, though, because she never does the "Oh right, I'm a girl now!" thing, or at least not nearly so much. She more or less doesn't care and just immediately behaves perfectly feminine.

Dex-chan lover
Since corrections were asked for on the last page I will make a suggestion: use free software to grammar check the text. Proofreading is fine but there were enough simple grammatical errors (word or word tense usage mostly) to suggest having a second proofreader.

The following is not an advertisement.
Try using Grammarly. The free version has add-ons for various web browsers which will check everything from spelling and simple grammar to word usage and word tense (past, present and future tense) based on the rest of the sentence.

Also it doesn't log or report anything (relevant) so it isn't like it would do anything against the translation effort.

I have personally used it in personal (and as close to professional as I have gotten) writing, and thought enough of it to actually subscribe back when I was doing (a LOT) more writing than I currently do (and when I could afford it).

You certainly don't have to use AI (which is what Grammarly is), but since it's free (for what I am suggesting it for) it couldn't hurt. Unless or until you have another human proofreader I would suggest it (or MS Word, but Word isn't as powerful and won't catch as many of the same mistakes, and isn't free).

Finally, I absolutely must say that the chapter was completely readable, no issue there (I have certainly read enough MTL that I had to retranslate in my head to understand, and this was not that).
So, an example: page 2, third panel, only text bubble: "Have you, by any chance, knew what Lapock-san and Tamegoro san did during that time?" Correct "Have" to "Do" and "knew" to "know", and add a "-" between "Tamegoro" and "san". Effectively the (most likely) correct phrasing is: "Do you, by any chance, know what Lapock-san and Tamegoro-san did during that time?"

translators the ai redrawing is fucking up the raw quality reee
can't help it for now ¯\(ツ)/¯ is the cons of using upscaler
beginning from page 11, the AI redraw tool somehow outputs less resolution than the raw I currently have, so i gotta upscale. could pretty much resort to doing white boxes like i did in early ch 1, but its kinda meh

unless you're fine with 600x600 lol

going forward, i'd probably have to isolate each panel that needs redraw and stitch it with the original raw so the upscaler doesnt fuck up the whole page. at least, until toona's dev fix the redraw problem

Dex-chan lover
Lusting after young boys, well, bloodlusting that is. I completely forgot That this and ragweed princess were related

Novel doesn't have lewd illustrations, does it?
Nah, but it does have it's comedic bits.

Story is honestly not too bad and not amazing. I'm interested in how it gets adapted... Especially with how much the MC describes themselves in dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread