The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
@Tatsuya-Kai Considering the timeframe of the original publication, I assume that this situation is a reflection of what's currently happening with the Coronavirus. Just like corona, in this story there are many people who suffer negative affects, such as the people still living in the town where the disease originated, but there are also plenty of people who don't exhibit symptoms no matter how long they carry the virus, thus becoming carriers. This messenger didn't know he was sick, and no one else knew either, but because Estrella can see the virus emanating from people she was able to warn her father. He wants to get help, it's just he unintentionally spread it further in the process.

@Miyono-chan Well, few people dislike cookies. Cookies are pretty much the quintessential snack, after all. :D

I'm so sad for that guy. He travelled suxh a long way in hopes to get a cure not knowing he's goign to be the doom of everyone else

Dex-chan lover
Away you damn Corona carrier!

Estrella only want cookies and Zion is not amused to be called heavy...lol

Fed-Kun's army
Zion get his ankles while Yellowie scratches his eyes! Longie is in reserve

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
*me reading up to midway*

Aww so cute akskdmmdisdbknd this is so wholesome 😭

*Me reading the end*
WHAT THR FRICK THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME I'M IN MY ROOM ALONE WITH LIGHTS OUT AT 1 AM YOU KNOW 😭😭😭

WHEN IS HE OFFICIALLY GONNA SHOW UP!!!! I WANT HER BIG BRO TO PLAY WITH HER ALREADY!!!
GIVE ME SPOILER PLSSSS

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that dude is walking around as if he dropped a couple of big boys on Hiroshima.

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria
Normally i'd agree but i believe it was last chapter that estrella told the king that a "demon" was what spread it to him and the dark skinned guy, so more than likely the "messenger" is a demon or possessed by one, remember this is the first time this guy has come to the palace, normally his "father" came.

Users who are viewing this thread