The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, it's that dude...the representative from that mountain town? He may not have symptoms but he is definitely cursed or possibly possessed.

Don’t forget that when the young guy started to get accused of possibly spreading the sickness (Ch.14), he insisted it wasn’t airborne even though he had just admitted that there wasn’t anyone in the village who could study it. When they caught him on that point, he quickly changed stories and yelled about all of their crops failing and their guards getting scammed while approaching the throne without permission. His outburst pressured the emperor into letting him stay in the castle for a week while they gather information so he can make his decision. (Also, when he approached, the emperor immediately started to get a headache.)

I don’t think he’s an “innocent plague carrier.” It felt more like he was taking every possible step to spread the demonic corruption to the people in the room.

Incoming shriek. And obviously the one who came from the mysterious sickness place has a lot of the miasma

Estrella and Leona are too cute! Also I like how the maids want to get closer to Estrella too, she's going to get a lot of cookies in the future!

I forgot that was the guy from the zombie illness village. I think anybody would be afraid of a walking pillar of flames and darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread