The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAUGHT UP WITH THE CHPS WAAAAYYYY TOO FAST🤩

It's interesting so far. I'm looking forward to the updates.
Thank you for the chps😊

Damn binged through this too fast~
This series is amazing, I'm loving it.
A pleasant surprise that her step-siblings aren't bullying her and everyone is just really kind. I'm curious how the Empress is going to act since were missing an antagonist.

Honestly, this series should be titled "The Abandoned Princess" or something but not like that really matters.

Dex-chan lover
Really wish the translators would use you more than having the characters say the name of the person that they're talking to like they are not there. It makes every line feel janky and wrong which fucks up the dialogue of the story.

Like the line
Does Leona like being called sister more than Leona?
Yup, I want Estrella to call me sister

That doesn't fucking sound right
It's like they are talking about two additional people who are not in the room instead of each other

Fed-Kun's army
@Ranzo Just be thankful that there are translations at all. I’ve seen WAY worse translations for manga/manhwa chapters than this, but at least the chapters are translated which is good enough for me. And there’s also a possibility that’s how the original author writes the story in the raws. The translations are done pretty well.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluewraith
I'm happy for the translations but that doesn't mean that'll stop me from pointing out grammar oddities that any native speaker would find strange. I'm finding fault in the editing. Also, English and Korean have completely different grammar structures so generally I think if you are going to translate something it's advisable to do it in the way that fits in the language you are translating it into.
Would you insist that an English work that is translated into Korean keep all the grammar and stylistic rules even if they wouldn't make sense to a Korean reader? I don't think so.

@Ranzo In my opinion, I think what you have an issue with is probably a tool to show that since Estrella was, er, kinda ostracized from society, her sister is probably talking to her like you would do with a very small child, e.g. enunciating who's who and what's what. That is how I saw it

Dex-chan lover
The emperor should have informed every single person with access to the palace of the new resident and how to treat her, that is, not to try to treat her at all and rather keep their distance. Yet apparently here we have some dude who's not aware of her existence at all. Sometimes I think the emperor is a giant airhead.

They should feed Estrella less cookies. She will grow fat and get diabetes.

@Kaarme i mean...he kinda is, but considering the circumstances regarding her i think he's more trying to get his bearings with her and he's missing things because of it. (after all, finding out you had a daughter you forgot because your wife was of a tribe that if they die all memories regarding them are erased from your mind along with things related to them like your own child is already a situation that's hard to deal with. factor in that she has no real understanding of the world and he's basically in a position of slowly teaching her while forming a connection with her, all while she is on edge)

Dex-chan lover
Lol her names for the animals. Yellowie. Longie. Lolol.
Also, kinda sad.. I was hoping for a good ending for the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread