The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Lmao just,,,, who the hell is he??? He seems so bad yet nice too im kinda confuse. BUT STILL, I SUS HIM!

Thanks for the translation, anyway!

The dude keeps giving me mixed signals. He seems evil but at the same time he seems like our mc can win him over

When I'm reading this it feels like I've seen the MC as Athy's descendant. I would be very pleased if it does hahaha

on one hand - oh my god he's so terrifying the poor child - on the other hand: Can they become besties? That would be so fun.

....bad guy or good guy...pls pick one bc i wanna know 😔😔 hopefully...good but damn i hope hes a bad good guy.. damn WHAT DO I WANT LMAO 😂

well he's not very nice is he? he doesn't seem like he'll become a flat out villain but he certainly isn't good by any stretch.

oh no😱 i feel he is making her his starting point . or put a tracker on her to find her "friend" to make him that so-called "starting point." He even said that he is going to make some "trouble."😨 I don't see good things.

He's not the corona carrier but he seems to be a demon in diguise!! :(( what's with almost saying the wrong name and all

Users who are viewing this thread