The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Zion: “BITCH, LET’S BOUNCE.”

So I think Mr. Demon is possessing Mr. Redhead’s body. And also Mr. Demon is dying (black eating red?)...

...Can someone please contact this child’s Daddy, it’s an emergency. Not her Father, her eleven Daddy.

Double-page supporter
@Svelandria the "doesn't mind him touching her" wasn't really about her being afraid of him, but rather about personal space.
Even if there are things she wasn't taught and behaviour that she didn't learn, I'd think anyone would dislike someone just walking up to them and touching their face.
And I'd expect it to be much more uncomfortable if it's some guy she 1) just met 2) doens't like 3) saw hurting her friend.
As for the trust thing- yes, you can make deals and promises with people you dislike.
But there needs to be some sort of trust that they keep their end of the deal.
She even felt like he was lying.
Although, in her defense, she seems to have taken the idea of "pinky promises have to be kept" too literal.

I like how everyone- is assuming that the demon possessing this guy, "Ig-", full name is ignus because I thought the same and I thought I was cray cray

N2O

Dex-chan lover
If he can do things with such impunity that he can just easily kill someone in the palace and get away with it, why does he bother posing as this noble subject? And furthermore, what then is the power structure of this world if there are beings like this? Presumably he's the demon as mentioned earlier, so how the heck does a species that can stop time go near-extinct and have to live in hiding

Dex-chan lover
As I recall, the emperor ordered that everyone attending the meeting back then had to be followed. Yet here is this dude, with seemingly nobody checking on him. Did the man ordered to keep an eye on him already die? The traces would be pretty short and clear, though. Or perhaps the author already forgot all about it.

It's harder to hate a villain when they make contact with the protagonist. Even if its only for their amusement but we gather to interact more of the villain

Users who are viewing this thread