The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Surprisingly civil demon? But makes things much more interesting than if he was just a generic Evil Guy™, cant wait to see how this goes

"blink".........? Longie is the first snake I see that can blink 🤣🤣

And tho he's bad, why do I feel as if he's not THAT bad? But I don't have that weird feel in my stomach so... He's probably rotten to the core 😅 (let see if my instinct was right 🤣)

Dex-chan lover
I get she wants to save Longie but why the ever loving hell would she trust the man who hurt Longie to do it? Child why would you trust him? I just hope she isn't stupid enough to trust him so much she never tells anyone as corpses pile up in the castle.

wtf. i went from hating him to liking him to hating him to not giving a shit and back to hating him on repeat the entire episode.

Supporter
I feel like this’ll be a series where her cuteness makes all the villains become good guys

Double-page supporter
"I hate you, you're bad!" but then she doesn't mind him touching her and trusts him after he hurt her friend?
Yeah, right... the logic is not strong in that child.

mfw spirit protection get frick fracked u demon fricker

tysm for the updates!!! this is so cute

Fed-Kun's army
So what's up with the 2 coloured flames? Why does she feel sorry for the black flame eating the red flame?

Double-page supporter
@Nimeri Well. she said she didn't like him, but she didn't say she feared for her life or gave any hint that she thought he'd kill her. I don't think the thought that she might die right there even crossed her mind. She's just a child, and while she's avoided people before it was just due to a general distrust for those she doesn't know. Also, even if you don't like someone it doesn't mean you can't make promises or deals with them.

Black flame (Ig whatever) is probably suppressing the red flame (demon stone thing?) maybe

Still unclear if he's a bad guy or not but for now he seems safe(ish)? I mean, the fact that he doesn't outright kill her or her animal friends is (somewhat) favorable... Tho I can feel I'm grasping at straws lol.

Probably related to dragons or something, since he thought Zion was being disgraceful.

Users who are viewing this thread