The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

As soon as I saw that line, I knew why this had so many comments. You guys are so predictable lol

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze 'The diamond was lucky.'
Proceeds to say they were locked up by their own father, stripped of power, unable to eat by themselves, incest with own elder bro, sacrificed self.
Oh yeah. Super lucky.

Was calling the diamond jewelled eyes wielder lucky supposed to be sarcastic?! Being 'touched' by his own brother....yeah real lucky!

@AtarashiSekai and @Gurgling I think it's meant as their power was luck. It was mentioned the empire was in a golden age after all so I'm guessing that emperor used the diamond eyed child to make the empire prosper.

@uraumi exactly what I was going to say. Yet another "the gay person is morally corrupt and a sexual abuser" trope... I don't even feel surprised or particularly disappointed since it's the default.
Anyway, you've already said everything I had, so I'll end there.

oooh, the comment section is sPiCy today
source.gif

Dex-chan lover
Brooooooo...they literally just covered the prince in cum in the memory huh? Lol

Okay maybe I'm blind but I didn't see anywhere that the demonized homosexuality. They just said that the prince was "Famous" for his homosexuality. That doesn't imply it was bad. Just that he was flamboyant about publicizing it. Basically he had sex with several villages worth of men to earn that "fame". It was a polite way of giving him the moniker "the village bicycle". They are implying that he didn't hesitate to rape his own brother and *that* was a terrible thing however. So yeah gonna give the author a benefit of the doubt here and say they were implying the church took issues with the raping of one's sibling not with the fact that he rode more guys than Jenna Jameson.

What happened to the other jeweled users is just terrible

No words... their entire lives were tragedy, hopefully Estrella will defy fate

Wow the only portrayal of homosexuality being sexual assault is pretty fucking bad and also hetero ppl needs to stfu about this

Users who are viewing this thread