The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

..? why wasn't the empress surprised about the fact that the emperor has an extra child???? with another woman presumably?

Dex-chan lover
PFT
He should have cut in when he had the chance. Now he's going to be uncle for a while. HAHAHHAHAH
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
selina is literally perfect wife material like hhhhhhhh

@bbobobobobo well she did have the journal which talks about estrella's mother, so i'm sure it mentions that she's also the concubine or something. she likely forgot a lot of details here and there, but the journal helped her retain some of the memories so that's probably it.

I was worried the Empress wouldn't take kindly to another woman's child, but thankfully she doesn't seem to be like that.

Omg Selina, what a good wife you are😍 perfect family!!!
She went from lovingly to serious after Estrella left, gosh so cool.
Thanks for the update~♡

A blue snake with yellow eyes that doesn't like the Emperor, could it be that is related to Estella's mom?

@bbobobobobo Selina wasn’t surprised bc like it was mentioned, she keeps a journal and in it there are entries and drawings of Estrella’s mom. I’m sure the entries also included details about how Selina viewed her relationship with Estrella’s mom. The Arye tribe wiping themselves out of everyone’s memory doesn’t extend to written records (early on Elias went to the library and the red-head lady was able to find records of Elias bringing in a woman).

Elias saved Estrella’s mom from persecution and nobles pushed for Elias to take a concubine to weaken the bond between Elias and Selina.

Selina actually approves of Estrella’s mom bc 1) by the time Elias brought her to the palace, Jeren (oldest son) was already born and there wouldn’t be a fight over successor 2) Selina and her actually became good friends 3) Estrella’s mom secluded herself only wanting a simple life

Estrella’s mom only got pregnant bc of the consummation of the wedding.

Dex-chan lover
So, the demon bastard took possession of Longie, instead of healing the snake. I should have guessed that as it seemed so dubious a demon would even be able to heal anything.

Ah... Poor uncle. I'm glad the mom seems very cool. More like they are really good, long time friends ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread