The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Waiting to see a shock expression on his face so that the duo siblings can tell daddy and beat him up 😂

Double-page supporter
Looks like the uncle will need to change his attitude a little if he's going to have anything to do with his ne niece. Or the other niece and nephews, they should be the ones to tell him off after this.

lol... well nobody told him that his new niece could see peoples aura

Caught red-handed sucker hahaha (joke). Other than that, this is a good read even if it has some disturbing aspects (which makes the story enticing). Slightly confusing in the beginning, but was cleared up pretty quickly. I love cats, and Estrella seems to harbor a cat's trait. Maybe she'll become independent from her father (I am looking forward to a rebellious stage. I think it would be interesting to see, but if it doesn't occur, then good job maintaining the relationship between father and daughter Mr/s/rs Author).

Good luck and thank you for the translations. Just for fun, if I were to be reincarnated, I think I would become a cat.

Dex-chan lover
lmao she said stop projecting but also she said my third eye is ALWAYS open b i c h

Users who are viewing this thread